We’re Sky, Europe’s biggest entertainment brand. Think top-quality shows. Breaking news. Innovative tech. Must-have products. Careers here mean the freedom and support you need to make an impact – pushing boundaries, creating solutions, hitting targets. And as part of our close-knit team, you’ll enjoy plenty of benefits. Plus, experiences you’ll only find at Sky.
This role is an exciting opportunity to join us and work within our Finance team.
Sky Q, a generous pension and private health care. Access to over 12,000 LinkedIn Learning courses to support your development. And if that’s not enough, our Scotland offices have a subsidised canteen, free shuttle bus service, on-site gym and much more.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
– Lead the financial analysis and reporting function within Accounts Payable, setting objectives and day to day tasks within a small team, supporting the development of those that report to you
– Optimising department processes and provide strong leadership
– Contribute to the wider continuous improvement agenda within Finance Operations, driving improvements in key areas including exceptions monitoring and payment processes
– Building long lasting relationships within and outside the business
– Owning the reporting and monitoring of key performance indicators within Accounts Payable, working with Team leaders to improve their areas with valuable and insightful analysis
– Work to ensure that Accounts Payable maintain a strong, robust and well-designed control environment as well as being the first point of contact for both internal and external audit assignments covering Accounts Payable
– An organised and methodical individual, possessing attention to detail whilst working under pressure
– Experience working within a Shared Service environment is desirable, particularly within an Accounts Payable environment
– Excellent communication skills, with experience of presenting to Senior Stakeholders and building strong, long lasting relationships with them
– Previous people management experience
– Proficiency with Microsoft Excel is desirable (Vlookups, Index & Matches, Pivot Tables)
– Some knowledge about accounting and management principles and Accounts Payables procedures
So, what are you waiting for? Apply now for a chance to forge your own career path and be brilliant as part of a bright, talented team.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we’ll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions, we might withdraw the offer.
We’re happy to discuss flexible working.
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
A job you love to talk about