We’re Sky, Europe’s biggest entertainment brand. Think top-quality shows. Breaking news. Innovative tech. Must-have products. Careers here mean the freedom and support you need to make an impact – pushing boundaries, creating solutions, hitting targets. And as part of our close-knit team, you’ll enjoy plenty of benefits. Plus, experiences you’ll only find at Sky.
At NOW TV we approach everything we do with fresh eyes, we’re bold, ambitious and are revolutionising the sector. We’re positive, upbeat, up for it and progressive – always on, putting the customer at the heart of what we do. Innovation is in our DNA. We’re the only place you can enjoy Sky Cinema and Sky Sports without a contract or monthly subscription. We are TV on our customers terms. We are NOW TV.
This role is an exciting opportunity to join us and work within our NOW TV team.
“Our work relies on building and maintaining the strongest relationships with other delivery teams across Sky and Sky’s partners. Collaboration and continuous improvement are at the heart of what we do. We’re looking to more talented people joining our team” – Senior Scrum Master
Sky Q, a generous pension and private health care. Access to over 12,000 LinkedIn Learning courses to support your development. And if that’s not enough, our award-winning Osterley campus boasts six subsidised restaurants, a cinema, gym, and much more.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeAtSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
– Join a highly motivated and fast-growing front-end web application team, building and supporting multi propositional applications across the United States and Europe, such as NBCU in the U.S., NOW TV in the U.K., Sky Spain, Sky X in Austria
– Develop front-end web applications using ReactJS and Redux
– Be part of a self-organising and cross functional agile team
– Collaborate daily with the implementation team (developers, analysts, product owners, etc.) • Develop high quality, testable and performant software using agile practices
– Implement new features according to their acceptance criteria, as well as maintain and improve the existing features/codebase with an incremental and continuous improvement approach to deliver
– Quality should be at the heart of everything you do. Along with the wider team, you’ll be responsible for ensuring quality and security of the application.
– Benefit of a great career progression support, including and not limited to access to LinkedIn Learning and Pluralsight courses, half a day for self-learning every other week and a great mentorship programme
– Knowledge of software design patterns and best practices
– Knowledge of Agile methodologies and best practices
– Good communication skills, ability to work collaboratively in teams of various sizes
– Knowledge of Source Control (Git)
– Enthusiasm for new technologies being used in the JS community
– Understanding of why code quality is important and knowledge of testing frameworks
So, what are you waiting for? Apply now for a chance to forge your own career path and be brilliant as part of a bright, talented team.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we’ll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions, we might withdraw the offer.
We’re happy to discuss flexible working.
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
A job you love to talk about