We’re Sky, Europe’s biggest entertainment brand. Think top-quality shows. Breaking news. Innovative tech. Must-have products. Careers here mean the freedom and support you need to make an impact – pushing boundaries, creating solutions, hitting targets. And as part of our close-knit team, you’ll enjoy plenty of benefits. Plus, experiences you’ll only find at Sky.
At NOW TV we approach everything we do with fresh eyes, we’re bold, ambitious and are revolutionising the sector. We’re positive, upbeat, up for it and progressive – always on, putting the customer at the heart of what we do. Innovation is in our DNA. We’re the only place you can enjoy Sky Cinema and Sky Sports without a contract or monthly subscription. We are TV on our customers terms. We are NOW TV.
“You will be part of a high-performing, enthusiastic team to continually challenge and optimise the content, packaging, and pricing for our customers. You will balance the needs of our customers and the commercial implications for NOW TV, whilst taking into account the changing competitive landscape” – Louisa Taylor, Director of Strategy and Proposition
As part of the Sky family, you’ll enjoy either: Sky Q (requires a one-off installation payment) or a NOW TV premium package, as well as a generous pension and private health care. You’ll also have access to over 12,000 LinkedIn Learning courses to support your development. And if that’s not enough, our award-winning Osterley campus boasts six subsidised restaurants, a cinema, gym, and much more.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
– Maintain awareness of market context and competitor propositions, working with senior stakeholders to identify what this means for NOW TV
– Work with our data intelligence team to develop insight into what makes our customers love us
– Identify opportunities to develop the proposition to remain competitive and drive profitability
– Work with multi-disciplinary teams including Product, Marketing, Finance, Technology, Programme Delivery and Insight & Decision Science to deliver well-considered, practical recommendations and drive recommendations to successful delivery
– Understand what we need from our content partnerships and work with our commercial teams to drive this
– Provide leadership to teams across NOW TV so your propositions are implemented in a way that delivers on our original insight and recommendation
– Clearly and compelling present recommendations to our Leadership and Executive teams to get buy in for your ideas
– The ability to demonstrate commercial acumen with experience and understanding of how to build successful business strategies
– Excellent communicator and team player skills, with the ability and confidence to influence stakeholders, collaborate effectively and to build strong relationships at all levels
– Clear communication skills both verbally and in PowerPoint
– A flexible, positive attitude, and entrepreneurial mindset; able to adapt to the constantly evolving competitive landscape and work well in a fast-paced environment
– The ability to identify and solve problems quickly, with clear, data-led decision making and strategic thinking
– Confident skills using various forms of commercial and customer insight to drive data-led decision making
– Strong analytical, high level modelling & business casing skills
– A passion about the evolving media landscape
So, what are you waiting for? Apply now for a chance to forge your own career path and be brilliant as part of a bright, talented team.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we’ll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions, we might withdraw the offer.
We’re happy to discuss flexible working.
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best
A job you love to talk about