We’re Sky, Europe’s biggest entertainment brand. Think top-quality shows. Breaking news. Innovative tech. Must-have products. Careers here mean the freedom and support you need to make an impact – pushing boundaries, creating solutions, hitting targets. And as part of our close-knit team, you’ll enjoy plenty of benefits. Plus, experiences you’ll only find at Sky.
This role is an exciting opportunity to join us and work within our Customer Service Group Save Team.
Sky Q, a generous pension and private health care. Plus, access to over 12,000 LinkedIn Learning courses to support your development.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
– Drive operational performance (all non-sales KPIs) for customer, people and business in the most efficient and effective way
– Carry out operational deep dives via call listening and using Speech tools supporting business problems and offering solutions
– Working alongside the Reporting and Analysis team to source insight and reporting for all non-trading KPI’s for your assigned site/HOSO
– Working collaboratively with your on-site Customer Experience consultant and your Commercial colleagues to drive balanced KPI performance and consistency
– Continuously challenge yourself, the team and our stakeholders to look at ways at creating efficiencies whilst delivering great customer experience and without impacting the numbers or our people/customers
– Develop action plans/solutions with SM’s/HOSO’s to improve performance across any non-trading KPI’s, including our people/customers and highlight risks and opportunities you identify
– Track record of setting ambitious targets and delivering high performance at large scale
– Fully understand Contact Centre operations and metrics
– Awareness of end to end, cross channel customer contact centre journeys
– Ability to contribute, influence, persuade, inform and negotiate to HOSO level
– Proven ability to design deliver action plans to improve performance
– Deep understanding of data with the ability to translate this into actionable insights and recommendations
– Commercial knowledge on how all operational KPI’s can impact each other
Customer and Advisor insights experience, understanding of contact centre operations and tools, quantitative and qualitative
– Experience in all Microsoft Office packages
So, what are you waiting for? Apply now for a chance to forge your own career path and be brilliant as part of a bright, talented team.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we’ll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions, we might withdraw the offer.
We’re happy to discuss flexible working.
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
A job you love to talk about