We’re part of Europe’s leading entertainment company with over 23 million customers across seven countries, we make life easier by entertaining and connecting people. It’s a genuine team effort. That’s why we want talented people, like you, to join us and help make the future happen.
This role is an exciting opportunity to join us and work in The Brand Studio within our Sky Creative team
The Brand Studio are a small and specialised team within Sky Creative Agency.
We deliver design execution at the highest level. We craft the brand vision, build its personality, define the visual language which connects Sky to its customers. Our team of multi skilled artists provide design innovation and a collaborative mindset to solve every challenge. We are visual storytellers restless in the pursuit of perfection and looking to exceed all expectations.
As a valued employee, you’ll benefit from a free Sky Q premium package (one off payment required for installation), an excellent pension scheme and private health care. What’s more, you’ll also have access to over 12,000 LinkedIn Learning courses to support your development. As if that’s not enough, our impressive Osterley campus boasts endless subsidised restaurants, on-site cinema, on-site gym, and much more to make your experience with us even more enjoyable.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
– Experienced Cinema 4D generalist.
– Strong After Effects compositing skills.
– Good knowledge of rendering and lighting within C4D. We also use Redshift.
– Understanding of Motion Design based workflows/pipelines and naming conventions.
– Active involvement in pre-production and working with clients.
– Strong concept development and ability to create stunning style frames.
– The ability to work to tight deadlines under pressure.
– Pro-active – committed to developing and improving own knowledge and skills.
– Responds positively to new situations and challenges.
– The ability to work on a project independently or collaboratively.
– Self-motivated, driven and passionate about creativity and design.
– Experience working in a studio or agency environment.
Ready to work in a dynamic environment alongside talented people who take pride in delivering great results? Apply today
We’re happy to talk flexible working
It’s our people that make us Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
If you are successful in your application for this role, your appointment will be subject to receiving a positive outcome from your Criminal Record Check.
Believe in better