We’re Sky, Europe’s biggest entertainment brand. Think top-quality shows. Breaking news. Innovative tech. Must-have products. Careers here mean the freedom and support you need to make an impact – pushing boundaries, creating solutions, hitting targets. And as part of our close-knit team, you’ll enjoy plenty of benefits. Plus, experiences you’ll only find at Sky.
“We’re looking for a Brand Designer whose passionate about big ideas, with a strong creative eye and great attention to detail. You’ll be working on Sky’s most important branding projects across our Channels and Corporate identity in fast paced and rewarding environment” – Creative Director
Sky Q, a generous pension and private health care. Access to over 12,000 LinkedIn Learning courses to support your development. And if that’s not enough, our award-winning Osterley campus boasts six subsidised restaurants, a cinema, gym, and much more.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
We’re looking for an outstanding Brand Designer to join Sky Creative Agency’s new brand design team https://www.skycreative.uk/ As a Brand Designer, you will work on the masterbrand for Europe’s leading entertainment company and its huge portfolio of channels and products.
– Get to create and redefine the channel brands that bring you Game of Thrones, A League of Their Own, the biggest movie blockbusters and lots more.
– Be a great communicator with an outstanding design portfolio.
– Have a positive attitude, a love of problem solving and a desire to find solutions.
– Be a brand guardian, ensuring work conforms to our Sky Masterbrand values
– Work independently and collaboratively with the wider team across multiple projects
– Inspire those you around and be collaborative in everything you do
– Develop new and unique ideas that push our brand forward.
– Lead or support on projects as necessary
– Demonstrate how you have created or evolved brand identities across large or small organisations
– An eye for detail, strong typographic skills and a flair for design.
– The ability to think across different media – Print, Motion, Digital and Social Media.
– A comprehensive understanding of Adobe software (e.g. Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects & InDesign).
– Presentations skills and the ability to creatively advise and exchange ideas with other team members.
– Motion skills and understanding of Post production a plus but not essential
So, what are you waiting for? Apply now for a chance to forge your own career path and be brilliant as part of a bright, talented team.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we’ll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions, we might withdraw the offer.
We’re happy to discuss flexible working.
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard
to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
A job you love to talk about