We’re Sky, Europe’s biggest entertainment brand. Think top-quality shows. Breaking news. Innovative tech. Must-have products. Careers here mean the freedom and support you need to make an impact – pushing boundaries, creating solutions, hitting targets. And as part of our close-knit team, you’ll enjoy plenty of benefits. Plus, experiences you’ll only find at Sky.
This role is an exciting opportunity to join us and work in our Masterbrand team within Sky Creative Agency.
“We’re looking a designer with a passion for branding to join our team and gain exposure to some of the most exciting projects” – Mark Jones, Lead Designer, Brand
Sky Q, a generous pension and private health care. Access to over 12,000 LinkedIn Learning courses to support your development. And if that’s not enough, our award-winning Osterley campus boasts six subsidised restaurants, a cinema, gym, and much more.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
We’re looking for an outstanding Senior Brand Designer to join Sky Creative Agency’s new brand design team https://www.skycreative.uk/ As a Motion Designer – Sky Creative Agency, you will Work on the masterbrand for Europe’s leading entertainment company and its huge portfolio of channels and products. Our Sky Witness rebrand recently won Promax UK Gold for Best Identity and we have launched Sky Crime, the new home of true crime documentaries.
– Get to create and redefine the channel brands that bring you Game of Thrones, A League of Their Own, the biggest movie blockbusters and lots more.
– Be working on branding projects across our channels and corporate identity portfolio
– Creatively problem solve brand design briefs
– Be a great communicator, think strategically and demonstrate how you’ve created and evolved brands across multi platforms.
– Be a brand guardian, ensuring all work conforms to our Sky masterbrand values
– Work both independently and collaboratively with the wider team across multiple projects
– Experienced Cinema 4D generalist.
– Strong After Effects compositing skills.
– Good knowledge of rendering and lighting within C4D. We also use Redshift.
– Understanding of Motion Design based workflows/pipelines and naming conventions.
– Active involvement in pre-production and working with clients.
– Strong concept development and ability to create stunning style frames.
– The ability to work to tight deadlines under pressure.
– Pro-active – committed to developing and improving own knowledge and skills.
So, what are you waiting for? Apply now for a chance to forge your own career path and be brilliant as part of a bright, talented team.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we’ll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions, we might withdraw the offer.
We’re happy to discuss flexible working.
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
A job you love to talk about