We’re Sky, Europe’s biggest entertainment brand. Think top-quality shows. Breaking news. Innovative tech. Must-have products. Careers here mean the freedom and support you need to make an impact – pushing boundaries, creating solutions, hitting targets. And as part of our close-knit team, you’ll enjoy plenty of benefits. Plus, experiences you’ll only find at Sky.
“This is an exciting opportunity to take on a vital position in the Marketing team in Sky Ireland, this role has ownership of the end to end planning process and demand generation to drive sales of Sky products” – Marketing Director
Sky Q, a generous pension and private health care. Plus, access to over 12,000 LinkedIn Learning courses to support your development.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
– Lead on Go to Market Strategy of all new products and propositions ensuring we have a best in class process with brilliantly simple customer journeys & compelling proposition design.
– Development & ownership of the ATL & BTL proposition strategy for Sky Ireland to deliver weekly and quarterly sales targets for Sky’s products.
– Collaborate with CVM, Product, Sales channels and Finance teams to ensure propositions are commercially viable, clearly understood and will generate demand.
– Ownership of media planning process to ensure that plans are on budget and generate demand by using ATL & BTL media efficiently and innovatively.
– Ownership of media agency relationship including managing briefing and RTB process, account performance and channel development.
– Lead on quarterly marketing planning process for sales of Sky’s products, development of short- medium term plans for sales across multiple channels to ensure robust propositions and supporting media planning.
– Monitor and report on weekly demand and sales performance, spotting trends, opportunities and risks and presenting this to senior leaders within the business.
– The role is located in Sky Ireland’s HQ in Dublin and will require travel to London.
– Experienced marketing professional with people management skills and a strong background in proposition development and leading a planning process.
– Excellent understanding of the Irish media landscape and experience of managing large media budgets and multiple plans to achieve demand objectives
– Trading mentality and able to work at pace, challenge and drive results, and track record of success. Comfortable working to sales targets and measuring performance.
– Great communication and stakeholder management skills, experience of working with and influencing stakeholders in a fast-moving environment
– Strategic awareness to initiate new strategic direction. Develops new ideas, considers potential outcomes and develops action plans
– Confident in presenting results, insights and business case recommendations for future activity to Senior Leadership Team
So, what are you waiting for? Apply now for a chance to forge your own career path and be brilliant as part of a bright, talented team.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we’ll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions, we might withdraw the offer.
We’re happy to discuss flexible working.
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
A job you love to talk about