We’re Sky, Europe’s biggest entertainment brand. Think top-quality shows. Breaking news. Innovative tech. Must-have products. Careers here mean the freedom and support you need to make an impact – pushing boundaries, creating solutions, hitting targets. And as part of our close-knit team, you’ll enjoy plenty of benefits. Plus, experiences you’ll only find at Sky.
This role is an exciting opportunity to join us and work within our Programme Leadership Team.
Enjoy a generous pension and 25 days paid annual leave.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
As an experienced Workday Programme Manager, you’ll be a key member of the programme leadership team. You will be responsible for coordinating, measuring and monitoring the overall programme timeline, scope, delivery and budget. This will include the reporting, escalation and mitigation of all risks and issues across all markets and work streams. The role can be based at any of our Sky UK sites, but you must be willing to travel to our Sky offices in Livingston and Osterley.
– Ensure that we have detailed, and effective programme plans in place and ensure that interdependencies are mapped and managed
– Drive the overall timeline and manage the end to end delivery of the programme
– Manage all financial and budget information across the programme, including forecasting
– Build effective relationships across all work streams as well as broader programme and market stakeholders
– Effectively manage all issues, risks and escalations, helping to identify creative solutions and mitigation options
– Provide leadership and guidance for the PMO team
– Manage the overall sign-off process for key decisions, deliverables and milestones
– Manage communications to the Workday programme team and ensure alignment across all work streams and markets
– Experience of Programme managing at least one implementation of Workday
– Proven people leader skills
– Programme Management in a Leadership role
– Track record of successfully delivering large scale, multi-national HR Transformation
– Flexible with a good sense of humour and the ability to engage and motivate even in challenging circumstances
– Credible, Capable and Change orientated
– Creative and innovative
– Excellent organisational skills and delivery focused
– Strong communication skills
So, what are you waiting for? Apply now for a chance to forge your own career path and be brilliant as part of a bright, talented team.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we’ll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions, we might withdraw the offer.
We’re happy to discuss flexible working.
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
A job you love to talk about