We’re Sky, Europe’s biggest entertainment brand. Think top-quality shows. Breaking news. Innovative tech. Must-have products. Careers here mean the freedom and support you need to make an impact – pushing boundaries, creating solutions, hitting targets. And as part of our close-knit team, you’ll enjoy plenty of benefits. Plus, experiences you’ll only find at Sky.
This role is an exciting opportunity to join us and work within our Group Product Sourcing Team.
Sky Q, a generous pension and private health care. Access to over 12,000 LinkedIn Learning courses to support your development. And if that’s not enough, our award-winning Osterley campus boasts six subsidised restaurants, a cinema, gym, and much more.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
– Develop and support the commercial management, analysis and assessment of suppliers.
– Facilitate effective end to end procurement process to derive best possible results.
– In conjunction with team members and stakeholders, prepare request for proposals in support of new and lifecycle products and services.
– Conduct supplier negotiations, determine, integrate and harmonise key commercial and contractual requirements with stakeholders.
– Maintain supplier and contract database, category spend and savings performance data and interact with finance teams to ensure synergy between functional data.
– Conduct cost breakdown analysis of products and services, undertake product research and perform supplier business/financial reviews on quarterly performance and strategic business direction.
– Experience working with large Warehousing and Logistics operations.
– Understanding of global supply chains with product manufacturing offshore.
– Experience in selecting and managing local distribution to end consumers.
– International Contract and SLA negotiation experience.
– Strong, professional and refined negotiation skills with strong commercial acumen.
– Time management skills and ability to prioritise and balance multiple activities.
– Flexible, reliable and confident self-starter with ability to travel.
So, what are you waiting for? Apply now for a chance to forge your own career path and be brilliant as part of a bright, talented team.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we’ll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions, we might withdraw the offer.
We’re happy to discuss flexible working.
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
A job you love to talk about