We’re part of Europe’s leading entertainment with over 23 million customers across seven countries, we make life easier by entertaining and connecting people. It’s a genuine team effort. That’s why we want talented people, like you, to join us and help make the future happen.
As a valued employee, you’ll benefit from a free Sky Q premium package (one off payment required for installation), an excellent pension scheme and private health care. What’s more, you’ll also have access to over 12,000 LinkedIn Learning courses to support your development. As if that’s not enough, our impressive Leeds Dock campus offers a variety of other perks including a pool table, ping-pong tables, discounted gym membership, endless local discounts, and much more to make your experience with us even more enjoyable.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
· Manage complex diary management for Head of Tech
· Creating detailed travel itinerates including arranging travel, Visa and accommodation – Local and International
· Internal Event organisation
· Extensive and efficient email correspondence
· Organising meetings, including booking venues ordering refreshments and minute taking
· Processing of expenses
· Admin support to Head of Techs direct reports
· Handling confidential matters with discretion
· Ideally you would have a little experience as a PA in a similar role, however if you hold the right attitude and aptitudes we would like to hear from you
· Demonstrable experience in a similar role and industry
· Fantastic organisational and diary management skills
· Educated to A level standard or above
· Exceptional standard of written and verbal English
· Competent with Microsoft office suite
· Be self-motivated, quick thinking that uses initiative to make decisions on behalf of the Director
· Excellent interpersonal skills
· Excellent Multi tasker
· Fantastic attention to detail
Ready to work in a dynamic environment alongside talented people who take pride in delivering great results? Apply today!
We’re happy to talk flexible working. It’s our people that make us Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.