We’re Sky, Europe’s biggest entertainment brand. Think top-quality shows. Breaking news. Innovative tech. Must-have products. Careers here mean the freedom and support you need to make an impact – pushing boundaries, creating solutions, hitting targets. And as part of our close-knit team, you’ll enjoy plenty of benefits. Plus, experiences you’ll only find at Sky.
This is a great opportunity to join our Tech team.
Sky Q, a generous pension and private health care. Access to over 12,000 LinkedIn Learning courses to support your development. And if that’s not enough, our Scotland offices have a subsidised canteen, free shuttle bus service, on-site gym and much more.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
– Facilitate Scrum process (daily stand-ups, sprint planning, retrospectives, sprint reviews, and backlog refinement)
– Mentor and coach team members on Agile best practices and performance in their respective roles to reduce challenges
– Manage escalations, remove impediments, and help the team to balance competing priorities
– Coordinate dependencies with other teams
– Support planning activities and roadmap creation
– Track and communicate team velocity and throughput
– Experience applying concepts from different agile approaches
– Good team player, yet able to work independently
– Strong with written and verbal communication
– Adaptable to a fast-paced and ever-changing environment
– Experienced leading formal technical projects
So, what are you waiting for? Apply now for a chance to forge your own career path and be brilliant as part of a bright, talented team.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, your appointment will be subject to receiving a positive outcome from your criminal record check.
We’re happy to discuss flexible working.
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
A job you love to talk about