We’re Sky, Europe’s biggest entertainment brand. Think top-quality shows. Breaking news. Innovative tech. Must-have products. Careers here mean the freedom and support you need to make an impact – pushing boundaries, creating solutions, hitting targets. And as part of our close-knit team, you’ll enjoy plenty of benefits. Plus, experiences you’ll only find at Sky.
“Come and help us deliver problem management best practice across multiple territories with the aim of protecting our customers, and mitigating impacts to the business from avoidable issues” – Problem Manager
Sky Q, a generous pension and private health care. Access to over 12,000 LinkedIn Learning courses to support your development. And if that’s not enough, our award-winning Osterley campus boasts six subsidised restaurants, a cinema, gym, and much more.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
– Report to the Problem Manager, and help deliver problem management best practice across multiple territories with the aim of protecting our customers, and mitigating impacts to the business from avoidable issue while supporting our department and business KPI’s
– Co-ordinate the implementation of ‘workaround’ solutions across various run and build teams
– Manage complex problems which require cross system team engagement
– Own the overall process for problem tickets in order to minimalize the impacts on the business and customers
– Act as an escalation point between operation and technology teams
– Reduce service downtime through effective problem management
– The ability to articulate and stand behind what’s right for the customer
– Excellent communication skills at all levels, with an ability to convey complex problems simply
– Expert relationship management skills, with an ability to establish, build and maintain influential relationships across the business
– Strong negotiation and influencing skills, allowing win-win situations
– The skills to establish influential and effective relationships with key stakeholders both external and across Sky including OTT Technology and Content Teams
So, what are you waiting for? Apply now for a chance to forge your own career path and be brilliant as part of a bright, talented team.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we’ll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions, we might withdraw the offer.
We’re happy to discuss flexible working.
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
A job you love to talk about