We’re Sky, Europe’s biggest entertainment brand. Think top-quality shows. Breaking news. Innovative tech. Must-have products. Careers here mean the freedom and support you need to make an impact – pushing boundaries, creating solutions, hitting targets. And as part of our close-knit team, you’ll enjoy plenty of benefits. Plus, experiences you’ll only find at Sky.
“As part of the Operations department, the Planning & Insight team constantly strives to improve planning processes in Sky Sports. It collaborates with lots of different areas of the business, including Content, Production and SPS. The Planning Coordinator role is a key driver of our content planning structure – with an overview of what we do, how we do it and when.” – Planning & Insight Manager
Sky Q, a generous pension and private health care. Access to over 12,000 LinkedIn Learning courses to support your development. And if that’s not enough, our award-winning Osterley campus boasts six subsidised restaurants, a cinema, gym, and much more.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
As Planning Coordinator, you will support all aspects of best practice planning. The role has two main responsibilities – building and communicating Sky Sports’ resource forecast and analysis of the output from our planning system, to inform decision making. This role involves relationship building with several stakeholders, with the opportunity to acquire or improve project management and business analysis skills.
– Maintaining the Sky Sports demand forecast across our output – e.g. Cricket, Boxing & Football.
– Leading regular meetings with Production & Content to maintain planning processes.
– Report building for demand & supply planning & analysis.
– Formatting & presenting large amounts of data in a straightforward way.
– Reviewing workflows and offering improvements when necessary.
– Help to maintain a culture of “plan-do-review” within the team, continually challenging and questioning how we work.
– Outstanding people skills – listening, patience, empathy, influence
– The integrity to handle sensitive data in the best interests of the business always
– Be curious – happy to learn and question
– Problem solving skills – calm, logical and detail orientated
– Comfortable with systems, numbers and spreadsheets (e.g. Excel, PlanIt)
– An interest in and knowledge of sport and Sky Sports’ output
So, what are you waiting for? Apply now for a chance to forge your own career path and be brilliant as part of a bright, talented team.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we’ll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions, we might withdraw the offer.
We’re happy to discuss flexible working.
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
A job you love to talk about