The Scheduling Operations Executive job in Content Planning Operations is responsible for the end to end operational scheduling requirements of Sky’s wholly owned channels from the point the monthly schedules are released to the provision of transmission/presentation schedules into transmission.
– Be releasing catch up content for On Demand, weekly schedule checks including sponsorship, series links and versions.
– Be responsible for the creative and accurate scheduling of all broadcast Presentation elements and co-ordination of production requirements for live and recorded content within a schedule.
– Be implementing requirements associated with the airtime optimisation system, management of content sponsorship requirements and accurate delivery of campaigns. Timing of the schedule, and delivery of schedules to Transmission.
– X-platform delivery of promo and branding inventory.
– Support of tasks and activities across Content Planning Operations
– Be responsible for delivery of compliant schedules on all platforms
– Strong understanding of the end to end broadcast process, with the ability to multi-task and work x-genre with ease.
– Passion for great TV and a World class customer experience. A team player with keen eye for detail and a track record in high levels of accuracy.
– Strong understanding of the end to end broadcast process
– Self-starter with very high levels of personal motivation.
– Good communication skills and desire to work co-operatively with other departments
– The ability to work to tight deadlines, independently and under pressure.
If you’re ready to work in a dynamic environment alongside talented people who take pride in delivering great results, apply today.
Think top-quality shows. Breaking news. Innovative tech. Must-have products. Careers here mean the freedom and support you need to make an impact – pushing boundaries, creating solutions, hitting targets. And as part of our close-knit team, you’ll enjoy plenty of benefits. Plus, experiences you’ll only find at Sky.
Sky Q, a generous pension, 25 days paid annual leave and private health care. Access to over 12,000 LinkedIn Learning courses to support your development. And if that’s not enough, our award-winning Osterley campus boasts six subsidised restaurants, a cinema, gym, and much more.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we’ll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions, we might withdraw the offer.
We’re happy to discuss flexible working.
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
A job you love to talk about