We’re Sky, Europe’s biggest entertainment brand. Think top-quality shows. Breaking news. Innovative tech. Must-have products. Careers here mean the freedom and support you need to make an impact – pushing boundaries, creating solutions, hitting targets. And as part of our close-knit team, you’ll enjoy plenty of benefits. Plus, experiences you’ll only find at Sky.
We have an exciting new opportunity for a Mobile Field Technology Co-ordinator to join our team.
Sky Q, a generous pension and private health care. Access to over 12,000 LinkedIn Learning courses to support your development. And if that’s not enough, our Scotland offices have a subsidised canteen, free shuttle bus service, on-site gym and much more.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
Seen as the subject matter expert for all mobile network related activities and services, including hardware, network and software.
– Undertaking and applying stringent stock control and asset management processes
– Ensure the integrity of all mobile hardware and peripherals
– Adding and ensuring value to the supply chain and wider business
– Building relationships with the wider business and key commercial partners to help reduce the impact on our customers when communicating system or human errors
– Sky operates an environment of continuous improvement, giving you the opportunity to ensure a continuous approach is applied to all process and activities
– Undertake analysis of data to ensure that systems and processes across Home Service and are consistent
– Manage multiple reporting tasks, high volume and value transactions – advanced level.
– Suggest recommendations for improvements
– Show initiative and take ownership of the process
– Proven experience of a mobile network working environment.
– Advanced level of data management/presentation, excel and analytical activities essential
– As a logical thinker, with a pro-active and confident approach
– Strong organisational skills with the ability to balance demand deadlines and manage expectations
– Working autonomously
– A positive attitude
– Ensuring diligence and accuracy in large transactional tasks/processes
– Experience with high volume activity
– Highly analytical, understand complexity and the implications of actions
So, what are you waiting for? Apply now for a chance to forge your own career path and be brilliant as part of a bright, talented team.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we’ll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions, we might withdraw the offer.
We’re happy to discuss flexible working.
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
A job you love to talk about