We’re Sky, Europe’s biggest entertainment brand. Think top-quality shows. Breaking news. Innovative tech. Must-have products. Careers here mean the freedom and support you need to make an impact – pushing boundaries, creating solutions, hitting targets. And as part of our close-knit team, you’ll enjoy plenty of benefits. Plus, experiences you’ll only find at Sky.
This is an exciting opportunity to join the Sky Business Team and grow our network of pubs offering Sky products.
Sky Q, a generous pension and private health care. Plus, access to over 12,000 LinkedIn Learning courses to support your development.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
As a field-based Business Development Executive (BDE) you will report into a National Sales Manager, growing your own territory by having ownership and being accountable for:
– Be the face of Sky’s brand – you will be the front line/first contact of our brand to our prospects and customers
– Ensure the quarterly growth targets of your individual territory are met by consistently achieving on new sales expectations
– Continually networking and building long lasting collaborative relationships with partner businesses and key stakeholders
– Utilise our data and CRM systems to ensure you effectively plan your time and deliver on our monthly and quarterly campaigns
– To make your case, you should show a clear return on investment using effective questioning to truly understand a prospect’s business
– As being a new business hunter who can sell our products and services into a continually changing, diverse marketplace
– To show day to day resilience and the ability to sell an innovative, sought after product into a challenging industry
– A willingness to constantly learn and try new ways of working is a requirement to improve both your own and the wider field force’s way of selling – You need to be adaptable to and embrace change in a fast paced business
– A BDE must be a highly self-motivated individual who is able to thrive in a result driven environment
So, what are you waiting for? Apply now for a chance to forge your own career path and be brilliant as part of a bright, talented team.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we’ll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions, we might withdraw the offer.
We’re happy to discuss flexible working.
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
A job you love to talk about