We’re Sky, Europe’s biggest entertainment brand. Think top-quality shows. Breaking news. Innovative tech. Must-have products. Careers here mean the freedom and support you need to make an impact – pushing boundaries, creating solutions, hitting targets. And as part of our close-knit team, you’ll enjoy plenty of benefits. Plus, experiences you’ll only find at Sky.
This role is an exciting opportunity to join us and work within our Sky Media Team.
Enjoy a generous pension and 25 days paid annual leave.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
– Assist AV Sales Executives in managing the agency portfolio to include, implementation of deals and Campaign delivery
– Maintain communication with agency/client throughout the campaign period and beyond
– Maximise late sales opportunities
– Build and maintain agency / customer relationships
– Attend client/agency meetings alongside the Sales Executive/Sales Manager as and when required
– Demonstrate understanding of deals within the portfolio
– Have awareness of the wider TV market and BSkyB the business
– Numeracy skills with a strong attention to detail
– Excellent time management skills with an ability to prioritise a varied workload
– Excellent communication and negotiation skills
– Good level of computer literacy, especially Outlook, Excel and Power Point
– The skills to be diplomatic and confident
– Team Player skills
So, what are you waiting for? Apply now for a chance to forge your own career path and be brilliant as part of a bright, talented team.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we’ll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions, we might withdraw the offer.
We’re happy to discuss flexible working.
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
A job you love to talk about