Want to do the best work of your life? Make your mark at Europe’s leading entertainment brand. Our people make Sky a truly exciting and inclusive place to work – a place where you can be yourself and let your skills shine.
The NOW TV Mobile Software Development team develops our platform and associated clients one. You will work in a dedicated product stream as part of a self-organising and empowered team.
What you’ll do:
– Help the team choose the best solution and technologies for the task in hand
– Develop excellent quality software using agile techniques such as TDD and Pair Programming, automated, multi-layer testing
– Take a pro-active role with production issues and release management
– Contribute to the technical direction of the team and participate in the full software life-cycle, including support and continuous integration
– Strive for continuous improvement within a self-regulating team
– Ensure the required level of browser and device compatibility, often meaning just the most modern browsers.
What you’ll bring:
– Knowledge and experience of iOS/Swift
– Experience of software development for high capacity, high traffic, high availability websites/systems
– Experience of mobile app development
– Delivery experience within an agile project is essential
– Bachelors’ degree or equivalent industry experience
Our team develops and supports technologies for Sky, globally. No matter the device, the time or the place, we make sure that engaging large, diverse audiences with premium entertainment is possible. Our vision is to deliver the world’s best entertainment.
There’s a reason people can’t stop talking about #LifeAtSky. Our great range of rewards really are something special, here are just a few:
– Sky Q, for the TV you love all in one place
– A generous pension package
– Private healthcare
– Discounted mobile and broadband
Where you’ll work:
Our Osterley campus is a 10-minute walk from Syon Lane train station. Or you can hop on one of our free shuttle buses that run to and from Osterley, Chiswick Park, Gunnersbury, Acton Town and Ealing Broadway tube stations. There’s also plenty of parking, bike shelters and showers.
On campus you’ll find six subsidised restaurants and a Waitrose. You can keep in shape at our subsidised gym, catch the latest shows and movies at our cinema, get your car washed and even get pampered at our beauty salon.
We don’t just look at your CV. We’re more focused on who you are and the potential you’ll bring to Sky. We also know that everyone has a life outside work, so we’re happy to discuss flexible working.
And we’ll do everything we can to support you during your application. If you need us to make any adjustments to our recruitment process, speak to our recruitment team who will be happy to support you.
Apply now to build an amazing career and be part of a brilliant team. We can’t wait to hear from you.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeAtSky on social media. A job you love to talk about.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we’ll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions you may have, we might have to withdraw the offer.