We’re Sky, Europe’s biggest entertainment brand. Think top-quality shows. Breaking news. Innovative tech. Must-have products. Careers here mean the freedom and support you need to make an impact – pushing boundaries, creating solutions, hitting targets.
You will be working for our Recruitment Partners, RTM.
RTM is the strategic Sourcing & Recruitment partner to a diverse client portfolio that includes some of the biggest brand names in the UK. We work with Technology giants, Broadcast Media corporations, & Premier League football clubs, but we’re so much more than just another Recruitment business;
As a dedicated on-site Recruitment Business Partner you will be part of a high-performing team that are responsible for the recruitment of all Content and Production related roles behind the scenes of Sky Sports, Sky News, Sky Production Services and Sky Studios.
Embedded in the business, you’ll closely manage multiple end-to-end recruitment processes in a deadline-driven creative environment, showcasing your ability to use innovative sourcing strategies and methodologies to seek out the most appropriately-skilled candidates for Sky, whilst managing volume direct applications.
Be responsible for managing a range of recruitment activities including but not limited to:
– Partner with key stakeholders to understand their needs, manage expectations and plan & execute the recruitment strategy.
– Closely manage the recruitment process from inception through to onboarding
– Plan and action social media campaigns and recruitment events where appropriate.
– Manage the on and off-line response to adverts including conducting telephone screening and skill/experience review.
– Retain an audit trail of contacts all logged on the ATS.
– Undertake detailed screening to include competency-based interviewing where required.
– Provide guidance and feedback on the candidate marketplace, advising alternative options to meet the requirement.
– Demonstrable experience working in an internal recruitment function (RPO or Internal recruitment function)
– Strong face to face stakeholder management skills, and a keen eye for data to manage your work and performance.
– Experience managing simultaneous multiple end-to-end recruitment processes and campaigns, from writing job adverts, managing interviews, and the ability to source using advanced Boolean techniques
– Experience of recruiting in the media, production or creative sector (Content Production is desirable but not a pre-requisite)
– Proficient at creating innovative sourcing strategies (e.g. forums, online networks, internet interrogation).
– Competency based interviewing skills and some experience with assessment days is desirable.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we’ll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions, we might withdraw the offer.
We’re happy to discuss flexible working.
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
A job you love to talk about