We’re Sky, Europe’s biggest entertainment brand. Think top-quality shows. Breaking news. Innovative tech. Must-have products. Careers here mean the freedom and support you need to make an impact – pushing boundaries, creating solutions, hitting targets. And as part of our close-knit team, you’ll enjoy plenty of benefits. Plus, experiences you’ll only find at Sky.
“Our team is responsible for driving a fully concierge video conferencing and audio-visual support service to Sky Group. This is an excellent opportunity for someone interested in Workplace Technology, you will be in a team that is responsible for the support of all Audio visual and Video conferencing from wow factor LED walls to full meeting rooms experience.” – Tech AVC Manager
Sky Q, a generous pension and private health care. Access to over 12,000 LinkedIn Learning courses to support your development. And if that’s not enough, our award-winning Osterley campus boasts six subsidised restaurants, a cinema, gym, and much more.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
Sky is a fast-paced environment and you will most certainly be in the core of it. Video Conferencing is fundamental to the success Workplace Technology at Sky. You will be detail oriented, possesses strong written and verbal communication skills, has great attention to detail and has a track record of supporting the most senior levels of an organisation.
– Provide oversight in diagnosing and resolving complex VC infrastructure issues.
– Monitoring the performance of Sky’s infrastructures to ensure we deliver the highest quality customer experience across the estate.
– Full white glove planning and support for Executive meetings.
– Challenging the status quo, driving continual improvement
– Create documentation for team Intranet page, Operations Teams, Help Desk, and Region IT personnel. Create training materials for End Users.
– Preferably detailed operating knowledge of both Poly & Cisco environment.
– Experience managing large-scale enterprise video platforms.
– Working knowledge of H.323, SIP and related communication protocols
– Experience with process improvements at a large scale across global teams
– Proven ability to troubleshoot and identify the root cause of issues
So, what are you waiting for? Apply now for a chance to forge your own career path and be brilliant as part of a bright, talented team.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we’ll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions, we might withdraw the offer.
We’re happy to discuss flexible working.
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
A job you love to talk about