We’re Sky, Europe’s biggest entertainment brand. Think top-quality shows. Breaking news. Innovative tech. Must-have products. Careers here mean the freedom and support you need to make an impact – pushing boundaries, creating solutions, hitting targets. And as part of our close-knit team, you’ll enjoy plenty of benefits. Plus, experiences you’ll only find at Sky.
This role is an exciting opportunity to join us and work within our Mac Services Team
Sky Q, a generous pension and private health care. Access to over 12,000 LinkedIn Learning courses to support your development. And if that’s not enough, our award-winning Osterley campus boasts six subsidised restaurants, a cinema, gym, and much more.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
In this role, you will provide a wide range of Apple & Mac support to the business as part of the Mac Services team. You will work as efficiently as possible in delivering the support and advice our customers require, while engaging with business colleagues and team members. To deliver an excellent level of customer service.
You will be required to complete the following:
– Incident, Request, Repair, Loan and RITM (equipment order) completion
– BAU management and support of all Mac users across the business, including broadcast or near to air departments such as News and Sports News
– 2nd line support to Tech Central, Service Desk, Frontline Services (Leeds and Livingston)
– Preparation, deployment and support for new equipment to users
– Maintenance of lifecycle functions including OS upgrades, builds, repairs and decommission
– Engage with users to encourage relevant upgrades and updates to OS and services
– Stock room delivery and control
– macOS Support Essentials certification, minimum 10.13
– Understands and anticipates customer needs.
– Working knowledge and experience of a variety of systems, techniques and practices, within the functional area, keeping up to date with technical/professional developments.
– Provides strategic direction in own area of expertise. Gives regular and influential specialist advice to peers and raises level of expertise in Sky.
– Handles non-routine queries and resolves issues from application of previous experience.
– Typical time to learn role; up to 1 year.
– Able to work within a team by visibly applying best practices and acting proactively on responsibilities.
So, what are you waiting for? Apply now for a chance to forge your own career path and be brilliant as part of a bright, talented team.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we’ll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions, we might withdraw the offer.
We’re happy to discuss flexible working.
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
A job you love to talk about