We’re Sky, Europe’s biggest entertainment brand. Think top-quality shows. Breaking news. Innovative tech. Must-have products. Careers here mean the freedom and support you need to make an impact – pushing boundaries, creating solutions, hitting targets. And as part of our close-knit team, you’ll enjoy plenty of benefits. Plus, experiences you’ll only find at Sky.
This role is an exciting opportunity to join us and work within our Sky Business Communications Team.
Sky Q, a generous pension and private health care. Access to over 12,000 LinkedIn Learning courses to support your development. And if that’s not enough, our award-winning Osterley campus boasts six subsidised restaurants, a cinema, gym, and much more.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
– Support the development of the sales strategy and vigorously executes the plan to achieve business targets and KPIs
– Lead the Field sales team to deliver a high quality, solution-sales focused organisation that can scale with the growth of the business
– Be accountable for on-going sales execution to deliver monthly sales targets, ensuring the quality of service is consistent.
– Provide customer insight to enable continuous learnings and drive evolution of B2B Communications
– Be trading focussed and commercially aware, you’ll be continually looking for opportunities to drive profitability and faster growth for the business.
– Partner with product management to trial and scale sales of new B2B products
– Play a significant role as a key member of the Sky B2B Comms Sales Leadership team
– Build and lead a high performing team; living and breathing Sky values and ensure the team is properly coached and developed
– Commercially astute – comfortable with optimising a set of revenue driving KPIs
– Leader – proven track record managing a team of ambitious individuals to work together to achieve aggressive sales targets in a high transaction, telecom sales organisation through multiple sales channels and multiple products
– Proven ability to lead and deliver a sales operation including training and development requirements
– Strong focus on identification, implementation and continuous improvement of processes which will drive sales effectiveness with the business growth strategy through field sales
– Effectively communicate the value proposition through proposals and presentations
– Experience in a matrix, complex delivery focused organisation – and ideally exposure to a fledgling or start-up business environment
– Resilient in the face of obstacles and experienced in working in a young business with rapidly changing capabilities and demands
– Relentless about achieving sales results even in the face of obstacles and the challenges of a young, fast evolving business
So, what are you waiting for? Apply now for a chance to forge your own career path and be brilliant as part of a bright, talented team.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we’ll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions, we might withdraw the offer.
We’re happy to discuss flexible working.
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
A job you love to talk about