We’re Sky, Europe’s biggest entertainment brand. Think top-quality shows. Breaking news. Innovative tech. Must-have products. Careers here mean the freedom and support you need to make an impact – pushing boundaries, creating solutions, hitting targets. And as part of our close-knit team, you’ll enjoy plenty of benefits. Plus, experiences you’ll only find at Sky.
This is an exciting opportunity to join our Italian Finance team. We’re looking for candidates who have a solid background within transactional finance, ideally gained within a shared service/global finance team.
Enjoy a generous pension and 25 days paid annual leave.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
– Manage a high volume of Supplier invoices / Credit notes & enquiries.
– Register Supplier invoices onto the Accounts Payable Supplier Ledger
– Verify the completeness and accuracy of accounts payable (AP) invoices including ensuring the proper backup and necessary approvals for AP invoices
– Verify the correctness of the invoices on the system prior to posting
– Investigate pending enquiries
– Resolve daily requests / enquires from both internal Stakeholders and external Customers / Suppliers
– Manage high volumes of specific requests during peak times within the month
– Directly contribute to the reduction & control of enquiries
– Full proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel
– An ability to confidently communicate both verbally and in writing.
– Be able to demonstrate ownership, capability to problem solve and resolve exception management
– A ‘Can-do’ and ‘Team Player’ attitude at all times.
– Flexibility; where the team encounter particular spells of high volumes, clearly demonstrate that you are able to work with the Team Leader, the team and the Business in ensuring BAU is maintained, whilst managing increased workload.
– Adaptability; able to cope with change, and effectively support the wider AP team throughout periods of change.
– Italian language – desirable, although not essential
So, what are you waiting for? Apply now for a chance to forge your own career path and be brilliant as part of a bright, talented team.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we’ll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions, we might withdraw the offer.
We’re happy to discuss flexible working.
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
A job you love to talk about