We’re Sky, Europe’s biggest entertainment brand. Think top-quality shows. Breaking news. Innovative tech. Must-have products. Careers here mean the freedom and support you need to make an impact – pushing boundaries, creating solutions, hitting targets. And as part of our close-knit team, you’ll enjoy plenty of benefits. Plus, experiences you’ll only find at Sky.
This role is an exciting opportunity to join us and work within our AdSmart Sky Media Team
Sky AdSmart is a revolutionary new approach to TV advertising. It allows advertisers to cherry-pick their top priority audiences – whether that’s within a region, city or postcode, or in a specific life-stage, demographic, or housing type – and then advertise to them on some of Sky’s most popular channels.
Sky AdSmart represents a major opportunity for Sky Media to secure a share of the regional press, radio, and direct marketing budgets. Sky AdSmart Local is building a sales team designed to engage directly with SME owners/managers/marketing directors. The objective is to disrupt the regional media marketplace by introducing Sky AdSmart as a high impact, zero wastage alternatives to conventional local media channels.
Sky Q, a generous pension and private health care. Plus, access to over 12,000 LinkedIn Learning courses to support your development.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
This is an external and internal facing commercial role tasked with monetising the Adsmart proposition to advertisers and agencies. This will require a high level of understanding of the working of all media so as to position the role of AdSmart within the marketing mix.
– Create productive relationships with relevant stakeholders to generate incremental revenue streams from existing and new Sky Advertisers.
How Adsmart is bought and sold differs by agency so this will include planners, TV teams and digital teams, as well as clients direct.
– Create compelling propositions to cross sell to existing Sky advertisers without reducing current ‘linear’ TV spend.
– Provide account management and ongoing support on large client accounts.
– Achieve company and AdSmart revenue targets.
– The team will expand and therefore you will be entrusted to manage, motivate and develop individuals.
– Contribute to, implement and continually evolve the overall AdSmart proposition.
– Ensure effective campaign delivery, optimisation, reporting and trafficking.
– Platform presentation; AdSmart is a significant and exciting development in the world of media and there are countless invitations to forums and conferences.
– Relationship building – be a positive ambassador for AdSmart, Sky, and Sky Media.
– Commercial acumen – focused on incremental revenue generation from a known/new client base.
– Strategic thinking – evidence of developing business partnership strategies that focus on short, medium and long term.
– Creative thinking – ability to identify opportunities and develop new initiatives
– Leadership skills – the ability to inspire people around a shared vision and focus the team on a common goal.
– Goal orientation – focused on setting and exceeding personal, team and organisational goals.
– Sales – strong experience and expertise in the psychology of selling.
– Interpersonal skills – effectively communicating, building rapport and relating to others at all levels. Adept at networking and able to socialise productively.
So, what are you waiting for? Apply now for a chance to forge your own career path and be brilliant as part of a bright, talented team.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we’ll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions, we might withdraw the offer.
We’re happy to discuss flexible working.
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
A job you love to talk about