We’re Sky, Europe’s biggest entertainment brand. Think top-quality shows. Breaking news. Innovative tech. Must-have products. Careers here mean the freedom and support you need to make an impact – pushing boundaries, creating solutions, hitting targets. And as part of our close-knit team, you’ll enjoy plenty of benefits. Plus, experiences you’ll only find at Sky.
This role is an exciting opportunity to join the team that are transforming our customers’ digital experience giving them easy, engaging journeys and finding new ways to connect them to more of what they love.
“The Head of the DC Lab will establish and flex clear and ambitious commercial goals and create an environment in which their team can deliver against those goals. They will be forward thinking and challenge the status quo. Critically they will be the custodian of the customer, using data and insight to drive and inform customer journey design and experimentation.” – Matt, Digital Director
As part of the Sky family, you’ll enjoy either: Sky Q (requires a one-off installation payment) or a NOW TV premium package, as well as a generous pension and private health care. You’ll also have access to over 12,000 LinkedIn Learning courses to support your development. And if that’s not enough, our award-winning Osterley campus boasts six subsidised restaurants, a cinema, gym, and much more.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
– Deliver substantial incremental TV package and Broadband upgrades
– Be designing and implementing a best in class existing customer Digital merchandising strategy including navigation, page performance and onsite content with demonstrable uplift in performance
– Establish and integrate Digital into planning cycles (budget, quarterly etc)
– Work closely with the other parts of DC Labs to drive qualified demand into the Upgrade experience for all TV and Broadband Products
– Shift from recipient of plans to proactively shaping and influencing the plans optimised through Digital expertise
– Voice in trading to explain Digital performance for upgrades and retention
– Drive demand into journeys working with Digital marketing expertise
– Use data to personalise the customer experience
– Dynamic and energetic servant leader, capable of galvanising a team around a big ambition
– Present, visible and accessible
– Experience managing people in a matrix structure
– Experience of coaching and mentoring to grow capability
– The ability to creates an environment of psychological safety, rapid candour, learning fast, flexible and focussed
– Capable of making tough calls. Stops stuff and automates the repeatable
– Optimistic about the future –seeks solutions doesn’t just surface challenges
– Experience managing and anticipates risk with foresight and pragmatism.
So, what are you waiting for? Apply now for a chance to forge your own career path and be brilliant as part of a bright, talented team.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we’ll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions, we might withdraw the offer.
We’re happy to discuss flexible working.
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
A job you love to talk about