We’re Sky, Europe’s biggest entertainment brand. Think top-quality shows. Breaking news. Innovative tech. Must-have products. Careers here mean the freedom and support you need to make an impact – pushing boundaries, creating solutions, hitting targets. And as part of our close-knit team, you’ll enjoy plenty of benefits. Plus, experiences you’ll only find at Sky.
Colleague and Customer Planning play a critical role in making this happen and the work we do has a fundamental impact on the environment our customers and engineers interact in. You will be responsible for providing data and insight into key Resource Planning & Field performance creating and maintaining a brand new suite of reports whilst reacting quickly to create adhoc reporting to support new trials and ways of working.
Sky Q, a generous pension and private health care. Access to over 12,000 LinkedIn Learning courses to support your development. And if that’s not enough, our Scotland offices have a subsidised canteen, free shuttle bus service, on-site gym and much more.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
- Articulate and provide commentary on Planning KPI’s
- Challenge the status quo and bring new professional insight into existing issues, offering appropriate solutions and delivering as promised
- Provide feedback on, optimisation strategy performance, work zone strategy performance and operational process change impacts
- Develop and maintain working relationships with partners across the business including Home Service Operation, Sky Business, Sky Homes, Contact Centres & Retail.
- Support Customer & Colleague Planning team supporting strategy and initiatives and contribute to a successful team environment
- Deliver reporting & insight into:
- Timeslot adherence (appt. arrival vs timeslot)
- Lunch adherence
- On the day OT usage
- Travel / Work time per job
- Quota Actualisation & Schedule Utilisation
- Jobs per day
- Field based scheduling techniques
- Awareness of geographical travel time challenges
- Excellent analytical capability
- Experience working with large data sets
- Ability to present complex data in a simple format
- Top class Excel skills
- Strong sense of urgency
So, what are you waiting for? Apply now for a chance to forge your own career path and be brilliant as part of a bright, talented team.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, your appointment will be subject to receiving a positive outcome from your criminal record check.
We’re happy to discuss flexible working.
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
A job you love to talk about