New Contact Centre opening 2020
As our business grows, we work to maintain the brilliant levels of service our customers expect. Whether it’s through advisors at our contact centres, retail advisors or engineers out on the road, we never forget how important it is to deliver for our customers. That’s why our people are critical to our success and we do everything we can to help them be at their best, working together as one team. Join us as an Operations Manager and you’ll become part of an exciting team that’s working to offer the best service in the country.
Your key responsibilities:
• As Operations Manager, you will be responsible for developing and coaching existing leaders in the Contact Centre, you will lead from the front and empower your direct reports to build and develop their own teams. This will improve performance and deliver an exceptional customer experience. You will put the customer at the forefront of everything you do whilst demonstrating your leadership skills.
• Inspire, empower and lead people to deliver ambitious and exceptional performance.
• Design and lead a high performing team with a unique formation specific to the strengths of that team and leveraging those to create optimal performance for our people and our customers.
• Contribute to the development of the site operations plan, leading as required key initiatives across the service site and contributing as required to other key initiatives
• Work with colleagues from across the service estate to the delivery of the overall service operations plan across the service estate, including working with our strategic partners
• Recognise the potential of people in their team and develop their capability and strengths to improve the overall ability of the team
• Must demonstrate a proven ability to motivate, empower, coach and develop people.
• Track record of setting ambitious targets and delivering high performance
• Led sizeable teams operating in a contact centre environment or similar
• Delivered change / improvement projects through people leadership
• Ability to simplify ambiguity and give clear direction
You’ll get free Sky Q, phone and broadband. You’ll also enjoy 30 days’ annual leave (and three bank holidays), private health and dental care, and a range of high street discounts. Expect on-the-job training and support, and opportunities to develop your career. You’ll also be eligible for a generous bonus and further rewards throughout the year.
If you’re ready to work in a dynamic environment alongside talented people who take pride in delivering great results, apply today
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
If you are successful in your application for this role, your appointment will be subject to receiving a positive outcome from your Criminal Record Check.
A job you love to talk about