We’re Sky, Europe’s biggest entertainment brand. Think top-quality shows. Breaking news. Innovative tech. Must-have products. Careers here mean the freedom and support you need to make an impact – pushing boundaries, creating solutions, hitting targets. And as part of our close-knit team, you’ll enjoy plenty of benefits. Plus, experiences you’ll only find at Sky.
At Now TV we approach everything we do with fresh eyes, we’re bold, ambitious and are revolutionising the sector. We’re positive, upbeat, up for it and progressive – always on, putting the customer at the heart of what we do. Innovation is in our DNA. We’re the only place you can enjoy Sky Cinema and Sky Sports without a contract or monthly subscription. We are TV on our customers terms. We are Now TV.
“You will lead a high-performing, enthusiastic team to continually challenge and optimise the content, service and pricing for our customers. You will balance the needs of our customers and the commercial implications for NOW TV, whilst taking into account the changing competitive landscape” Louisa, Director of Strategy & Props
As part of the Sky family, you’ll enjoy either: Sky Q (requires a one-off installation payment) or a NOW TV premium package, as well as a generous pension and private health care. You’ll also have access to over 12,000 LinkedIn Learning courses to support your development. And if that’s not enough, our award-winning Osterley campus boasts six subsidised restaurants, a cinema, gym, and much more.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
As the Head of Propositions, you will lead a team which drives the overall customer proposition – this includes our content passes, BB and Talk offerings as well as our devices, and new features and functionality. This role works across the NOW TV and Sky business to deliver value for our customers and bottom line.
– Be defining the long-term propositions plan for NOW TV. You’ll drive the continued expansion and improvement of our offerings to excite our customers, achieve our 5-year business objectives, and ensure our proposition complements Sky’s
– Be managing and influencing stakeholders to ensure propositions can be implemented, sold effectively and have a strong Go To Market plan, you will build strong relationships at all levels in teams across the business
– Present recommendations to the NOW TV and Sky Executive teams using clear verbal and written communications to get buy in for your ideas and drive the business direction
– Support your team to build business cases and analyse data to understand our customers and prospects, and drive accurate decision making
– Lead a great team to achieve these goals and get the best from the excellent individuals who will work for you, help them to find creative and pragmatic solutions
– The ability to demonstrate commercial acumen with experience and understanding of how to build successful business strategies across multiple products.
– Excellent communicator and team player skills, with the ability and confidence to influence stakeholders, collaborate effectively and to build strong relationships at all levels
– Flexible, positive attitude, and able to adapt to the constantly evolving competitive landscape
– Driven with an entrepreneurial mindset, who thrives in a fast-paced environment
– The ability to identify and solve problems quickly, clear decision making, detailed analytical expertise and strategic thinking
– Solid experience in a propositions role in a successful organisation
– Experience leading a team, with the ability to motivate and develop them, and make clear the priorities
– A passion about the evolving media landscape
So, what are you waiting for? Apply now for a chance to forge your own career path and be brilliant as part of a bright, talented team.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we’ll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions, we might withdraw the offer.
We’re happy to discuss flexible working.
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
A job you love to talk about