Our passion? Connecting our customers to more of what they love. To do this we need to make sure we’re constantly delivering quality service and products. Make an impact by producing test coverage and ensuring software is delivered to the highest standard.
Join the teams that built Sky Mobile, NOW TV and Sky Q. Learn the fundamentals of software engineering and testing.
What you’ll be doing
You’ll learn about software engineering and testing principles. Master the fundamentals of performance and API, mobile and hardware testing. And the security principles that underpin all our work.
You’ll work alongside Automated Testers to ensure software is delivered to an excellent standard within a busy agile team, where quality is the highest priority. This could include
- Collaborate with developers to maintain and improve our test suites
- Stay up to date on the status of tests, offering solutions as needed
- Help us deliver continuous, quality code that matches business requirements
Nothing happens on-screen without the talented people behind the scenes, working their magic every day at Sky. Join us for an internship and you’ll be working in a fun, fast-moving environment. Impress us, and we may well offer you a full-time position once you graduate – starting summer 2021
What you’ll need to be
- In your penultimate year of university
- Studying for an undergraduate degree, in any subject
- Be familiar with a modern-day test framework
- Passionate about software and technology
- A quick learner and team player
- Analytical and enjoy using logic to solve problems
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
If you are successful in your application for this role, your appointment will be subject to receiving a positive outcome from your Criminal Record Check.
A job you love to talk about