We’re Sky, Europe’s biggest entertainment brand. Think top-quality shows. Breaking news. Innovative tech. Must-have products. Careers here mean the freedom and support you need to make an impact – pushing boundaries, creating solutions, hitting targets. And as part of our close-knit team, you’ll enjoy plenty of benefits. Plus, experiences you’ll only find at Sky.
This role is an exciting opportunity to join us and work within our Data Technology and Analytics (DTA) Team.
What you’ll get
Sky Q, a generous pension and private health care. Access to over 12,000 LinkedIn Learning courses to support your development. And if that’s not enough, our award-winning Osterley campus boasts six subsidised restaurants, a cinema, gym, and much more.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
As an Associate Product Data Analyst you will be focusing on delivering Core Reporting, Self-serve and Data Products to the business. You will be involved in the use of data and Insights to drive value for the business. You are responsible for delivering against the project approach.
– Suggest and design innovative solutions for data insight utilising tools such as Business Objects, Tableau, SQL and GCP.
– Gather, manipulate, analyse and document raw, complex data and share data stories that make sense to business and technical audiences.
– Partner with data product management teams to provide the most accurate and relevant information to help drive meaningful business decisions and feature definition.
– Continually design, test, and deploy new reports and self-serve solutions – all with the goal of providing a state-of-the-art reporting environment.
– Respond to ad-hoc analysis needs while ensuring data accuracy and integrity.
– Develop and define self-serve products.
– Understand and abide by data protection rules.
– A degree showing an ability to use and display data in meaningful ways.
– Be a self-starter who can use their initiative to solve business problems.
– Be a good team player and have the ability to work with others to achieve a common goal.
– Excellent commercial skills – be able to understand requirements and be able to deliver solutions to time, cost and quality.
– Have an interest in BI and commercial tools to allow the business to extract, manipulate and display data.
– Experience working in a dynamic environment in an innovative and creative area. Be able to deliver big picture benefits and make careful and swift prioritisation calls.
– Excellent communication skills, both oral and written. both verbal and written.
– High levels of logical thinking & problem-solving skills. Able to deal with complex problems using innovative and industry leading techniques.
– An understanding of the Media and Broadcasting world.
So, what are you waiting for? Apply now for a chance to forge your own career path and be brilliant as part of a bright, talented team.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we’ll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions, we might withdraw the offer.
We’re happy to discuss flexible working.
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
A job you love to talk about