We’re Sky, Europe’s biggest entertainment brand. Think top-quality shows. Breaking news. Innovative tech. Must-have products. Careers here mean the freedom and support you need to make an impact – pushing boundaries, creating solutions, hitting targets. And as part of our close-knit team, you’ll enjoy plenty of benefits. Plus, experiences you’ll only find at Sky.
“Sky Media offers many different ways of connecting with consumers, whether at home or on the move. From traditional spot ads and sponsorships to advertiser funded content and product placement – all on an ever-increasing array of offline and online platforms. We’re looking forward to welcoming someone new to our friendly team” – MP Partnership Controller
Sky Q, a generous pension and private health care. Access to over 12,000 LinkedIn Learning courses to support your development. And if that’s not enough, our award-winning Osterley campus boasts six subsidised restaurants, a cinema, gym, and much more.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
Provide a support function to the MP Partnership Manager in order to achieve key goals of maximising sponsorship/partnership revenues, and implementing the overall department strategy
– Have close working relationship with Channel Partners and their representatives, ensuring Sky Media are across all sponsorship opportunities (i.e. scheduling, acquisitions, commission etc)
– Generation of sponsorship proposals and getting them to market
– Work with other Channel Partner departments to ensure Integrated proposals where relevant (i.e. online, VOD etc)
– Liaise with Channel Partners to ensure transmission of deals, and monitor deals on an ongoing basis
– Provide line Manager with Support as required, particularly around the deal to air process particularly with agencies
– Aid the Planning and Partnership team in building up hit lists for potential sponsorship, and help in the preparation of responses to briefs
– Oversee post campaign analysis
– Manage the Sponsorship Assistant, ensuring they remain informed, trained and motivated
– Work with MP Partnership Manager to help deliver on current budget & 5-year plan revenue and cost numbers
– Excellent sales and communication skills
– Ability to manage and motivate sales personnel
– Clear understanding of the Channel Partners and their offerings, and the key personnel/ stakeholders at those Channels
– Understanding of the Channel Partners wider offering – online, VOD
– Good understanding of the Ofcom Rules and Regulations
– Good knowledge of the sponsorship Market, and what other Media owners are doing
– Knowledge of the Media Planning and Buying process employed by brands/ agencies
– Present an articulate, well informed and rounded representative of the Sponsorship Department – both internally and external
– Behaviour to reflect Sky’s values
So, what are you waiting for? Apply now for a chance to forge your own career path and be brilliant as part of a bright, talented team.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we’ll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions, we might withdraw the offer.
We’re happy to discuss flexible working.
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
A job you love to talk about