We’re Sky, Europe’s biggest entertainment brand. Think top-quality shows. Breaking news. Innovative tech. Must-have products. Careers here mean the freedom and support you need to make an impact – pushing boundaries, creating solutions, hitting targets. And as part of our close-knit team, you’ll enjoy plenty of benefits. Plus, experiences you’ll only find at Sky.
This is an exciting opportunity to join our Business-To-Business Division Team.
Enjoy a generous pension and 25 days paid annual leave.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
– Drive the Customer Commercial plan and have established strong relationships with customer at RD level and at HQ so we can deliver the annual operating plan.
– Accountable for delivering the following key performance targets: – Revenue Growth, Penetration growth and EBIT.
– Demonstrate active and strong leadership internally and externally leading for our plans, setting clear trading plan across the customer base for next 3 years and identifying appropriate areas for commercial growth.
– Build “winning relationships” with key stakeholders – internally and externally.
– Proven track record of NAM experience and in handling national or regional groups
– Knowledge of the UK on Trade drinks market is a benefit
– Experience in managing P&Ls, contracts
– Highly analytical and data savvy and able to navigate through complexity
– Have experience in working with support functions across Marketing, Finance, Customer Service and building great relationships
– Ability to multi task and work within operational detail and think strategically.
So, what are you waiting for? Apply now for a chance to forge your own career path and be brilliant as part of a bright, talented team.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we’ll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions, we might withdraw the offer.
We’re happy to discuss flexible working.
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
A job you love to talk about