We’re Sky, Europe’s biggest entertainment brand. Think top-quality shows. Breaking news. Innovative tech. Must-have products. Careers here mean the freedom and support you need to make an impact – pushing boundaries, creating solutions, hitting targets. And as part of our close-knit team, you’ll enjoy plenty of benefits. Plus, experiences you’ll only find at Sky.
At Now TV we approach everything we do with fresh eyes, we’re bold, ambitious and are revolutionising the sector. We’re positive, upbeat, up for it and progressive – always on, putting the customer at the heart of what we do. Innovation is in our DNA. We’re the only place you can enjoy Sky Cinema and Sky Sports without a contract or monthly subscription. We are TV on our customers terms. We are Now TV.
This role is an exciting opportunity to join us and work within our NOW TV Platform & Partner Integration Team.
As part of the Sky family, you’ll enjoy either: Sky Q (requires a one-off installation payment) or a NOW TV premium package, as well as a generous pension and private health care. You’ll also have access to over 12,000 LinkedIn Learning courses to support your development. And if that’s not enough, our award-winning Osterley campus boasts six subsidised restaurants, a cinema, gym, and much more.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
– Drive major commercial deals and relationships for the NOW TV platform, including Roku – our white label hardware partner; App content partnerships, including the Public Service Broadcasters, Netflix and YouTube; and NOW TV Partner Passes that currently includes hayu
– Optimise NOW TV’s device proposition: device portfolio, app line-up, merchandising agreements, commercial terms and product integration strategy
– Deliver benefits of aggregation & product integration to increase customer lifetime value and unlock new monetisation streams
– Align and collaborate with colleagues and teams across the Sky Group on commercial, product integration strategies and plans
– Solid experience in a large media organisation in a relevant function such as content acquisition, commercial strategy, proposition, app store management/distribution
– Excellent commercial judgement and experience managing complex negotiations with content and app partners
– Good media industry knowledge and experience working with technology platforms and product teams, ideally within the OTT/D2C sector
– Growth mindset and the ability to manage and support a small growing team
– Excellent communication skills, with the ability and confidence to influence internal and external stakeholders and to build strong relationships
– Strong team player skills and keen to work across departments and collaborate effectively
– A flexible attitude, appreciating that the competitive landscape is constantly evolving and with ability to adapt approach accordingly
So, what are you waiting for? Apply now for a chance to forge your own career path and be brilliant as part of a bright, talented team.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we’ll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions, we might withdraw the offer.
We’re happy to discuss flexible working.
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
A job you love to talk about