We’re Sky, Europe’s biggest entertainment brand. Think top-quality shows. Breaking news. Innovative tech. Must-have products. Careers here mean the freedom and support you need to make an impact – pushing boundaries, creating solutions, hitting targets. And as part of our close-knit team, you’ll enjoy plenty of benefits. Plus, experiences you’ll only find at Sky.
This role is an exciting opportunity to join us and work within our Investigation Team.
Sky Q, a generous pension and private health care. Access to over 12,000 LinkedIn Learning courses to support your development. And if that’s not enough, our award-winning Osterley campus boasts six subsidised restaurants, a cinema, gym, and much more.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
– Use forensic tools and techniques to examine and evaluate digital or physical evidence to support fraud, piracy and internal investigations.
– Produce investigation case reports and statements for criminal / civil prosecutions and internal investigations.
– Assist with the implementation and maintenance of ISO 17025 standards.
– Conduct investigations and associate tasks at the direction of the Senior Forensic Investigator or Investigations Manager.
– Identify and recommend continuous improvement.
– Demonstrate behaviours in line with the Sky values.
– Support existing and develop new relationships with partner agencies and organisations.
– Identify emerging technological trends and highlight solutions to forensic issues they may cause.
– Undertake professional development and industry training.
– At least three years’ experience of undertaking digital forensic analysis of computers, mobile devices within a public or private sector role.
– EnCE, MCFE, ACE or other relevant industry standard certifications/qualifications.
– Understanding of UK & ROI legal systems, particularly in relation to knowledge concerning the gathering of and disclosure of data and evidential requirements and standards.
– Excellent knowledge of digital hardware, experience in different file systems & operating systems artefacts.
– The ability to work unsupervised and develop ad-hoc solutions to overcome operational issues when deployed independently on investigations.
– Ability to effectively manage time, and individually prioritize multiple tasks of competing priority.
– Consistently demonstrates personal integrity, confidentiality and professionalism.
– Confident, assertive and professional in dealing with the business, industry and stakeholders whilst working with sensitive information.
– Excellent communication skills and able to convey complex technical issues to a lay audience in writing & verbally.
So, what are you waiting for? Apply now for a chance to forge your own career path and be brilliant as part of a bright, talented team.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we’ll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions, we might withdraw the offer.
We’re happy to discuss flexible working.
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
A job you love to talk about