We’re Sky, Europe’s biggest entertainment brand. Think top-quality shows. Breaking news. Innovative tech. Must-have products. Careers here mean the freedom and support you need to make an impact – pushing boundaries, creating solutions, hitting targets. And as part of our close-knit team, you’ll enjoy plenty of benefits. Plus, experiences you’ll only find at Sky.
This role is an exciting opportunity to join us and work within our Sky Business Team.
Enjoy a generous pension and 25 days paid annual leave.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
– Presenting information through reports and visualisation, including maintaining and developing reports and dashboards within our Business Objects platform
– Craft and execute database queries and conduct ad-hoc analysis upon request
– Scope requirements of new reports and changes to existing reports with business stakeholders across the Sky Business division
– Debug, monitor and troubleshoot our business intelligence solutions
– Be a champion for insightful and smart use of data and analysis for decision-making
– Familiarity with Business Objects Web Intelligence tool is a requirement for this role
– Strong aptitude for writing relational and multi-dimensional database queries using SQL
– Experience of using Microsoft Office suite and data manipulation techniques within Excel e.g. v-lookup and pivot tables
– Analytical mind within a problem-solving attitude
– Intuitive understanding of information and work flows within an organisation
– Proven abilities to take initiative and be innovative within a team environment
So, what are you waiting for? Apply now for a chance to forge your own career path and be brilliant as part of a bright, talented team.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we’ll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions, we might withdraw the offer.
We’re happy to discuss flexible working.
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
A job you love to talk about