We’re Sky, Europe’s biggest entertainment brand. Think top-quality shows. Breaking news. Innovative tech. Must-have products. Careers here mean the freedom and support you need to make an impact – pushing boundaries, creating solutions, hitting targets. And as part of our close-knit team, you’ll enjoy plenty of benefits. Plus, experiences you’ll only find at Sky.
This role is an exciting opportunity to join us and work within our Strategy Delivery & Planning Team
Sky Q, a generous pension and private health care. Access to over 12,000 LinkedIn Learning courses to support your development. And if that’s not enough, our award-winning Osterley campus boasts six subsidised restaurants, a cinema, gym, and much more.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
In this role, you will be responsible for the analysis of information at department and organisation level and will includes being involved in the Preparation, analysis and presentation of data relating to project finances, delivery, risks, and issues.
Daily tasks include the collation and analysis of project data, education of the Delivery community on best practice relating to project financial and delivery process/governance and providing analysis for Change Improvements. You will also support the teams to deliver their roadmaps for priority programmes as well as BAU products.
– Deliver improvements to project lifecycle
– Implement delivery framework changes
– Establish a tool kit aligned with the delivery framework methodology
– Creation of various packs for project initiation and reporting
– Capture and maintain Capex budgets
– Demand Plans / Roadmaps / Portfolio report creation and updating
– Providing mentoring and training to delivery resources in PMO “Best Practice”
– Provide support to TUK delivery resources
– Knowledge and experience of Clarity or a similar enterprise level PPM system.
– Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills
– A good understanding of the project lifecycle
– A proven ability to take and influence decisions in a fast-moving commercial environment
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills
– Demonstrates exceptional communication, interpersonal skills and consistent high energy levels
– Ability to adapt quickly to change
– Ability to establish and develop relationships with peer and the business
So, what are you waiting for? Apply now for a chance to forge your own career path and be brilliant as part of a bright, talented team.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we’ll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions, we might withdraw the offer.
We’re happy to discuss flexible working.
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
A job you love to talk about