We’re Sky, Europe’s biggest entertainment brand. Think top-quality shows. Breaking news. Innovative tech. Must-have products. Careers here mean the freedom and support you need to make an impact – pushing boundaries, creating solutions, hitting targets. And as part of our close-knit team, you’ll enjoy plenty of benefits. Plus, experiences you’ll only find at Sky.
At NOW TV we approach everything we do with fresh eyes, we’re bold, ambitious and are revolutionising the sector. We’re positive, upbeat, up for it and progressive – always on, putting the customer at the heart of what we do. Innovation is in our DNA. We’re the only place you can enjoy Sky Cinema and Sky Sports without a contract or monthly subscription. We are TV on our customers terms. We are NOW TV.
This role is an exciting opportunity to join us and work within our Insights Team.
As part of the Sky family, you’ll enjoy either: Sky Q (requires a one-off installation payment) or a NOW TV premium package, as well as a generous pension and private health care. You’ll also have access to over 12,000 LinkedIn Learning courses to support your development. And if that’s not enough, our award-winning Osterley campus boasts six subsidised restaurants, a cinema, gym, and much more.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
This role is an exciting opportunity to join the Insight team within Data Intelligence, supporting our Brand, Strategy, Propositions and Commercial teams. You’ll help drive decision making using the power of research, data and insights:
– Demonstrate passion and knowledge about market research & insight, and how it can drive business success
– Developing relationships with stakeholders to reach a deep understanding of their business areas
– Understanding the commercial opportunities that exist to improve the way we make decisions with better insights
– Leading ad-hoc and continuous market research projects from briefing to delivery, and managing relationships with external agencies
– Producing high quality, actionable insights on a project by project basis using a combination of technical specialisms
– Day-to-day project management of our Brand & Comms tracker, and customer focused research trackers
– Providing commercially focused insights & recommendations
– Working with colleagues across various disciplines within Data Intelligence to pull together holistic insights – this will include a variety of insight techniques
– Stakeholder Management experience: Candidate must have experience of owning and developing stakeholder relationships, and responding to stakeholders with credibility
– Knowledge of and experience in advanced market research techniques, both quantitative and qualitative
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills: able to produce realistic and actionable insight with highly commercially aware stakeholders
– Insight Experience: Candidate must have experience in managing end-to-end research & insight projects, covering primary research / customer analytics
– Working in a dynamic environment: Enjoys working in an innovative and creative environment, a fast pace of work and overcoming challenges
– High levels of logical thinking & problem-solving skills. Able to deal with complex problems using innovative and industry leading techniques
So, what are you waiting for? Apply now for a chance to forge your own career path and be brilliant as part of a bright, talented team.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we’ll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions, we might withdraw the offer.
We’re happy to discuss flexible working.
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
A job you love to talk about