We’re Sky, Europe’s biggest entertainment brand. Think top-quality shows. Breaking news. Innovative tech. Must-have products. Careers here mean the freedom and support you need to make an impact – pushing boundaries, creating solutions, hitting targets. And as part of our close-knit team, you’ll enjoy plenty of benefits. Plus, experiences you’ll only find at Sky.
This role is an exciting opportunity to join us and work within the Group Technology Office (GTO) Security Strategy & GRC team as a Programme Support Office (PSO) Manager.
This is an exciting time for the team, with cyber security a key focus at board level supported by a group-wide security strategy and roadmap. This role will be key to ensuring that GTO supports Sky in the delivery of its security strategy through managing the effective governance and investment allocation process across the Sky Group.
Sky Q, a generous pension and private health care. Access to over 12,000 LinkedIn Learning courses to support your development. And if that’s not enough, our award-winning Osterley campus boasts six subsidised restaurants, a cinema, gym, and much more.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
You will join a Governance, Risk & Compliance function within Sky’s Group Technology Office (GTO), reporting to the Governance & Risk Manager. You will be primarily responsible for the establishment and operating of the governance capability with the team, which will include regular interaction with director level & senior stakeholders within GTO and the wider Sky/Comcast
The primary tasks will be in supporting the operational governance processes in place within the security department and supporting the creation of strategic security papers, Executive reports & presentations required at both local and global company level on behalf of the security leadership team. You will also manage the governance supporting the overall security budget across Sky Group engaging other security teams and tracking updates with the Finance team.
– Support the creation of slide decks and collateral required by GTO to support regular key governance forums, including executive-level presentations, consolidating key inputs from across the security department.
– Manage the consolidation and ongoing tracking of the overall Sky Group security budgets, for capex investment, preparing outputs for discussion and decision-making.
– Support the creation of security strategy papers and slide decks on behalf of the security leadership team.
– Managing the governance calendar for key forums during the year that Sky Group security is required to contribute to.
– Owning the agenda of key security governance forums, ensuring the key topics of discussions are evaluated and tabled appropriately for discussion.
– Assisting in the tracking and reporting of Sky Group’s security maturity from a GRC perspective, as well as key Risk and Compliance KPI dashboards & metrics.
– Assistance with the maintenance of GTO collaboration workspaces, e.g. SharePoint.
– Provide general portfolio support to other areas of GTO as required.
– Ideally, at least 3 years of experience in a technology focussed PMO analyst role role or administrative function. This might include areas such as cyber security, enterprise networks, IT systems integration or Broadcast Infrastructure. You will have a flexible approach to the types of work assigned and a strong desire to succeed.
– Have a very proactive attitude to engaging with stakeholders across the Sky Group, within the security teams.
– Have excellent communication skills, a proactive personality and the ability to engage with senior management and stakeholders across many business departments within Sky, Comcast and external professional services providers
– Experience to articulate & author reports, presentations, recommendations and similar written communications, and an eye for detail.
– Have a process driven approach, great attention to detail, be self-motivated and well-organised. You will have excellent analysis skills and lots of initiative. You will be someone who thrives in an environment of change and happy to challenge the status quo when appropriate.
– Be a team player and collaboration focussed.
So, what are you waiting for? Apply now for a chance to forge your own career path and be brilliant as part of a bright, talented team.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we’ll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions, we might withdraw the offer.
We’re happy to discuss flexible working.
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
A job you love to talk about