We’re Sky, Europe’s biggest entertainment brand. Think top-quality shows. Breaking news. Innovative tech. Must-have products. Careers here mean the freedom and support you need to make an impact – pushing boundaries, creating solutions, hitting targets. And as part of our close-knit team, you’ll enjoy plenty of benefits. Plus, experiences you’ll only find at Sky.
The AP Content team within Accounts Payable are responsible for all of the Content related billing for Sky such as our payments to the big household name Movie Studios
Enjoy a generous pension and 25 days paid annual leave.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
Sky Box Office Royalties
– Create royalties’ statements for all our main Studios, based on buys in the month
– Upload and process Box Office invoices after gaining appropriate approval
– Assist with Studio external audits
– Create schedule and identify the correct ledger coding for Sports Rights and Production Invoices
– Weekly approval for Sports Rights and Production invoices
– Raise PO’s for all Sky News related payments
– Pay all guests to appear on Sky News
– Adhoc duties within Accounts Payable as required
– Fundamental knowledge of accounting and finance
– Proficient in Microsoft Office, especially Excel
– Experience within a high volume Accounts Payable team
– Knowledge of SAP and/or Ariba
So, what are you waiting for? Apply now for a chance to forge your own career path and be brilliant as part of a bright, talented team.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we’ll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions, we might withdraw the offer.
We’re happy to discuss flexible working.
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
A job you love to talk about