We’re Sky, Europe’s biggest entertainment brand. Think top-quality shows. Breaking news. Innovative tech. Must-have products. Careers here mean the freedom and support you need to make an impact – pushing boundaries, creating solutions, hitting targets. And as part of our close-knit team, you’ll enjoy plenty of benefits. Plus, experiences you’ll only find at Sky.
This role is an exciting opportunity to join us and work within our Activation Team.
Sky Q, a generous pension and private health care. Access to over 12,000 LinkedIn Learning courses to support your development. And if that’s not enough, our award-winning Osterley campus boasts six subsidised restaurants, a cinema, gym, and much more.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
Working alongside the Activation Manager to develop and maintain relationships with key internal stakeholders (Directors of Programming, Digital Editors, Schedulers, Insight, Marketing, Presentation etc.) to ensure optimal flow of information, setting of expectations and the delivery of all sponsorship deals across the allotted portfolio of channels and corresponding digital platforms.
– Taking the lead on each sponsorship deal across the allotted channel and corresponding digital platforms to ensure each deal is trafficked and delivered at an operational level, and managing sponsors, agency and creative agency stakeholders when deals are agreed to ensure Sky Media deliver and exceed expectations.
– Working alongside the Activation Manager to help deliver award-worthy sponsorship activation for key sponsors, whilst helping to drive and manage deal renewals for all sponsorships across the channel portfolio and respective digital platforms.
– Work alongside the Activation Manager to create case study (full case studies) material for all relevant sponsorship deals across your allotted channels and platforms.
– Ensure Case Study 1 -pagers are created for all sponsorship deals across your portfolio of channels.
– Submit all relevant sponsorship campaigns for internal and external (Media Week/Marketing, ESA, UK Sponsorship Awards) sponsorship awards.
– A knowledge of Sky’s channels & digital platforms, and an understanding of how television and digital are traded.
– An understanding of the broadcast and or digital sponsorship market.
– Excellent communication and presentation skills.
– Experience on Microsoft programmes, including Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
– Competent in managing admin.
So, what are you waiting for? Apply now for a chance to forge your own career path and be brilliant as part of a bright, talented team.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we’ll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions, we might withdraw the offer.
We’re happy to discuss flexible working.
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
A job you love to talk about