We’re Sky, Europe’s biggest entertainment brand. Think top-quality shows. Breaking news. Innovative tech. Must-have products. Careers here mean the freedom and support you need to make an impact – pushing boundaries, creating solutions, hitting targets. And as part of our close-knit team, you’ll enjoy plenty of benefits. Plus, experiences you’ll only find at Sky.
This role is an exciting opportunity to join us and work within our Sky Media Team.
Sky Q, a generous pension and private health care. Plus, access to over 12,000 LinkedIn Learning courses to support your development.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
– Know the regional/local advertising markets in your region and maximize all potential Sky AdSmart Local opportunities by; Networking within industry, detecting and converting, prospecting, planning & forecasting and conveying passion & knowledge of the content and brand
– Be maximising revenue by converting single campaign clients into long term regular advertisers.
– Detect and convert sales opportunities through quality prospecting and pipelining
– Provide daily route plans and visits schedule
– Manage multiple campaigns and targets at any given time
– Ensure data captured and administration is accurate
– Deliver excellent customer service by understanding in detail the customer needs
– Support wider Sky Media sales opportunities across customer base
– Full UK Driving License
– Proven experience of face to face sales, and local/regional media
– Adaptable communication skills and have developed sales skills such as persuasion, influencing, negotiation, forecasting, organisation and prioritisation.
– Live on or near patch or be willing to relocate
– Ability to present using Powerpoint
– Ability to work alone for extended periods of time, as well as part of a team supporting the wider region & territory members as required
So, what are you waiting for? Apply now for a chance to forge your own career path and be brilliant as part of a bright, talented team.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we’ll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions, we might withdraw the offer.
We’re happy to discuss flexible working.
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
A job you love to talk about