We’re Sky, Europe’s biggest entertainment brand. Think top-quality shows. Breaking news. Innovative tech. Must-have products. Careers here mean the freedom and support you need to make an impact – pushing boundaries, creating solutions, hitting targets. And as part of our close-knit team, you’ll enjoy plenty of benefits. Plus, experiences you’ll only find at Sky.
In NOW TV we approach everything we do with fresh eyes, we’re bold, ambitious and are revolutionising the sector. We’re positive, upbeat, up for it and progressive – always on, putting the customer at the heart of what we do. Innovation is in our DNA. We’re the only place you can enjoy Sky Cinema and Sky Sports without a contract or monthly subscription. We are TV on our customers terms. We are NOW TV.
This role is an exciting opportunity to join us and work within our NOW TV team.
As part of the Sky family, you’ll enjoy either: Sky Q (requires a one-off installation payment) or a NOW TV premium package, as well as a generous pension and private health care. You’ll also have access to over 12,000 LinkedIn Learning courses to support your development. And if that’s not enough, our award-winning Osterley campus boasts six subsidised restaurants, a cinema, gym, and much more.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeAtSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
– Work on several high traffic customer facing applications delivering OTT content across our devices.
– Develop well engineered, tested and performant software.
– Contribute to the technical direction of the team.
– Drive best technology and software development practices into the team with passion and enthusiasm.
– Be passionate about your work and committed to helping the team improve.
– Release to and support NOW TV in the Production environment.
– Strive for continuous improvement within the team.
– Be comfortable working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
– Experience writing unit, integration and E2E tests
– Experience of CI systems
– Experience with version control systems (Specifically but not limited to GIT)
– Strong problem solving and analytical skills
– Exposure to or appreciation of agile development practices
– Bachelors’ degree or equivalent industry experience
– Experience on A GraphQL layer running on Node.js written in TypeScript
– Exposure to Serverless Architecture
So, what are you waiting for? Apply now for a chance to forge your own career path and be brilliant as part of a bright, talented team.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we’ll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions, we might withdraw the offer.
We’re happy to discuss flexible working.
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
A job you love to talk about