We’re Sky, Europe’s biggest entertainment brand. Think top-quality shows. Breaking news. Innovative tech. Must-have products. Careers here mean the freedom and support you need to make an impact – pushing boundaries, creating solutions, hitting targets. And as part of our close-knit team, you’ll enjoy plenty of benefits. Plus, experiences you’ll only find at Sky.
This role is an exciting opportunity to join us and work within our Propositions & Pre-Sales Team.
Sky Q, a generous pension and private health care. Access to over 12,000 LinkedIn Learning courses to support your development. And if that’s not enough, our award-winning Osterley campus boasts six subsidised restaurants, a cinema, gym, and much more.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
– Develop & establish Advanced Advertising Sales Propositions, from opportunities identified from
Media trends/Sky capability & Market events & seasonality.
– Package Sales Propositions & effectiveness case studies into sales collateral, supporting sales teams in taking outcome-based approach to advertising sales.
– Partner with sales teams to prepare & deliver pitches to agencies and clients. Be a subject matter expert for the advanced advertising components of proposals.
– Support clients and agencies to optimise linear TV plans & to utilise the AdSmart & Advance platforms to maximise advertising reach and effectiveness.
– Be the day to day contact for senior stakeholders at clients with whom Sky partner on long term linear optimisation deals, responding to questions & shaping work for analysts.
– Use Techedge for TV analysis for paying clients and for pre sales work with agencies.
– Brief our in-house analytical teams & lead the delivery of linear optimisation insight to senior client stakeholders. Support our analytical team with your media planning implementation know how, to ensure our clients get high impact insight.
– At least 5 years media agency experience in TV planning or buying roles across multiple clients.
– Proven ability to interpret a brief and create effective delivery outcomes
– Deep knowledge of the current TV market. Broader knowledge across digital and other advertising channels.
– Communicates the complex, in simple compelling terms. Outstanding verbal and written presentation skills, in a variety of formats including Powerpoint.
– Influential with senior stakeholders – makes change happen in a complex organisation.
– Adept at both briefing analytical work and communicating insight and media recommendations to senior decision makers.
– Strong working knowledge of TechEdge and experience of using other media analysis tools (e.g. Nielsen AdDynamics, BARB, Comscore).
So, what are you waiting for? Apply now for a chance to forge your own career path and be brilliant as part of a bright, talented team.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we’ll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions, we might withdraw the offer.
We’re happy to discuss flexible working.
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
A job you love to talk about