We’re Sky, Europe’s biggest entertainment brand. Think top-quality shows. Breaking news. Innovative tech. Must-have products. Careers here mean the freedom and support you need to make an impact – pushing boundaries, creating solutions, hitting targets. And as part of our close-knit team, you’ll enjoy plenty of benefits. Plus, experiences you’ll only find at Sky.
“Sky Media is the advertising sales arm of Sky, offering businesses of all shapes and sizes an exciting array of opportunities on TV, online and on the go. Sky Media represents all of Sky’s channels and sites including Sky Sports, Sky News, Sky One, Sky Cinema, Sky Arts, Sky Atlantic and Sky Witness. Sky Media also sells on behalf of a range of renowned broadcasters and channels including Channel 5, Discovery, National Geographic, HISTORY, MTV, FOX, Universal, Nickelodeon and Comedy Central. Looking forward to a new addition to the team” – Head of Market Research
Sky Q, a generous pension and private health care. Access to over 12,000 LinkedIn Learning courses to support your development. And if that’s not enough, our award-winning Osterley campus boasts six subsidised restaurants, a cinema, gym, and much more.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
– Work closely with the Brand Evaluation Controller in a job share capacity to assist and support Sponsorship, Creative Solutions, AdSmart, Advance, Planning & Partnerships and Sky Media International across all advertiser brand evaluation research.
– Be a trusted advisor to senior internal stakeholders to recommend and lead the best approach in advertiser brand evaluation research to ensure key strategic projects are delivered.
– Lead end to end advertiser brand evaluation research for Sky Media, using a range of ad hoc methodology and techniques, always striving for innovation and strategic insight
– Be responsible for maintaining and developing strong relationships with key external partnership clients and media agencies. For example, confidently leading a research results presentation to the Senior level client
– Liaise with, develop and lead relationships with external research agencies to ensure insight is delivered in a clear and actionable way. Ensure this insight is communicated and presented to the best standard to partner media agencies and clients
– Attend and present (where relevant) at relevant industry conferences and seminars
– High level 360 ad hoc research project management experience
– Extensive experience of confidently presenting research and commercial implications to Senior level stakeholders – internally & externally for example CMOs and FDs
– Excellent written and spoken communication skills, translating insights into action and strategic recommendations
– Passion for research
– The ability to work within a team – oriented, collaborative environment
– Strong work experience at either a television company, media agency or research agency
So, what are you waiting for? Apply now for a chance to forge your own career path and be brilliant as part of a bright, talented team.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we’ll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions, we might withdraw the offer.
We’re happy to discuss flexible working.
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
A job you love to talk about