We’re Sky, Europe’s biggest entertainment brand. Think top-quality shows. Breaking news. Innovative tech. Must-have products. Careers here mean the freedom and support you need to make an impact – pushing boundaries, creating solutions, hitting targets. And as part of our close-knit team, you’ll enjoy plenty of benefits. Plus, experiences you’ll only find at Sky.
This role is an exciting opportunity to join us and work within our Demand Planning Team.
Sky Q, a generous pension and private health care. Access to over 12,000 LinkedIn Learning courses to support your development. And if that’s not enough, our Scotland offices have a subsidised canteen, free shuttle bus service, on-site gym and much more.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
– Manage and maintain our Monthly Forecasting process ensuring strict adherence to delivery timescales
– Be a primary point of contact for finance, planning and operational stakeholders
– Own the Accuracy and Quality of Outputs for your areas in the demand planning team
– Champion our forecasting process and have a clear understanding of any trends or likely impacts for each of your areas
– Carry out detailed modelling on any risks or opportunities that may present
– Develop a model for ad-hoc analysis to be carried out on ongoing demand queries
– Work collaboratively with the wider planning team to implement effective end-to-end plans
– Handover effectively to the short team planning team
– Significant experience of Forecasting and Forecasting models and of working within a forecasting team
– Experience of working in large, multi-skilled call centre environments
– Experience of preparing accurate forecasts across multiple skills and channels
– Ability to manage and influence stakeholders
– Commercial focus in recommendations and decision making
– Analytical and logical thinker with the ability to recommend solutions from a demand perspective
– Strong understanding of planning response to marketing campaigns, seasonality and other demand sensitive events
So, what are you waiting for? Apply now for a chance to forge your own career path and be brilliant as part of a bright, talented team.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we’ll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions, we might withdraw the offer.
We’re happy to discuss flexible working.
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
A job you love to talk about