We’re Sky, Europe’s biggest entertainment brand. Think top-quality shows. Breaking news. Innovative tech. Must-have products. Careers here mean the freedom and support you need to make an impact – pushing boundaries, creating solutions, hitting targets. And as part of our close-knit team, you’ll enjoy plenty of benefits. Plus, experiences you’ll only find at Sky.
This role is an exciting opportunity to join us and work within our Customer Team.
Sky Q, a generous pension and private health care. Access to over 12,000 LinkedIn Learning courses to support your development. And if that’s not enough, our award-winning Osterley campus boasts six subsidised restaurants, a cinema, gym, and much more.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
– Design and maintain a planning process to ensure we have a roadmap of work
– Oversee and progress multiple concurrent projects
– Gather available sources of insight and intuition to conjure ideas for new customer cohorts to target or treatments to target them with
– Build business cases to justify investment in new initiatives and work with finance team to get approval
– Engage and build strong relationships with stakeholders (Customer Communications, Operations, Digital, Insight, Finance) in order to improve ideas and ensure brilliant execution
– Design Tests to robustly measure the revenue impact of new initiatives
– Analyse the performance of your customer cohorts and share the results in a clear & concise way
– Customer centric with ability to evaluate and enhance customer experience flows/journeys
– Leadership qualities and able to get the best out of direct reports
– Strong commercial awareness and background in measure and driving ROI
– Strong analytical skills, able to interrogate data to identify and size opportunities
– Excellent stakeholder management, confident working with a breadth of teams
– Engages in strategic thinking balanced with tactical execution
– The ability to understand complex processes / rules
– Competent in set up and execution of statistically robust tests with clear success measures
So, what are you waiting for? Apply now for a chance to forge your own career path and be brilliant as part of a bright, talented team.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we’ll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions, we might withdraw the offer.
We’re happy to discuss flexible working.
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
A job you love to talk about