We’re Sky, Europe’s biggest entertainment brand. Think top-quality shows. Breaking news. Innovative tech. Must-have products. Careers here mean the freedom and support you need to make an impact – pushing boundaries, creating solutions, hitting targets. And as part of our close-knit team, you’ll enjoy plenty of benefits. Plus, experiences you’ll only find at Sky.
At Now TV we approach everything we do with fresh eyes, we’re bold, ambitious and are revolutionising the sector. We’re positive, upbeat, up for it and progressive – always on, putting the customer at the heart of what we do. Innovation is in our DNA. We’re the only place you can enjoy Sky Cinema and Sky Sports without a contract or monthly subscription. We are TV on our customers terms. We are Now TV.
“The NOW TV affiliate programme exists to deliver incremental sales volume at low cost. As the NOW TV Affiliate Manager, you will be work with the Affiliate Executive to define and execute the channel strategy to grow and optimise the programme to achieve this objective” – Fabrizio, Head of Digital at NOW TV
As part of the Sky family, you’ll enjoy either: Sky Q (requires a one-off installation payment) or a NOW TV premium package, as well as a generous pension and private health care. You’ll also have access to over 12,000 LinkedIn Learning courses to support your development. And if that’s not enough, our award-winning Osterley campus boasts six subsidised restaurants, a cinema, gym, and much more.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
– Be developing and implementing the NOW TV affiliate strategy to deliver the sales and growth KPIs
– Manage the affiliate channel budget and successful achievement of sales KPIs
– Seek out and developing innovative new campaigns and opportunities within the affiliate industry that will help to grow NOW TV’s digital capabilities
– Be the key point of contact for the NOW TV affiliate programme
– Maintain and grow direct relationships with top 10 affiliates
– Be responsible for weekly reporting analysis and interrogation of affiliate performance, at a channel and by affiliate level
– Manage the commission structures to provide a reduction in CPA over time
– Be controlling and improving customer quality delivered by the channel
– Demonstrable experience in managing and developing an affiliate programme
– Robust, practised knowledge of online media buying models including CPA, CPL, CPC, CPM etc
– Commercially and analytically minded skills with a strong experience in forecasting, media planning and budgeting
– The ability to analyse and evaluate performance of direct marketing activities and make recommendations for future improvements
– Knowledge of media tracking solutions, e.g. DFA and Omniture
– Team player skills with strong personal skills and a can-do, fun attitude to life and work
– Tireless and results driven mentality, able to continually critique and optimise performance
– The ability to juggle multiple deadlines and projects whilst not comprising on the quality of work completed
So, what are you waiting for? Apply now for a chance to forge your own career path and be brilliant as part of a bright, talented team.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we’ll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions, we might withdraw the offer.
We’re happy to discuss flexible working.
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
A job you love to talk about