Software and Product Development roles at Sky
It all adds up to an area that just bursts with innovation – and has won the awards to prove it. Sky Go was voted App of the Year for two consecutive years, as well as Digital Media Service of the Year. Plus, T3 Magazine voted our Set Top Boxes ‘Entertainment Gadget of the Year’ while What Hi-Fi? named them ‘Product of the Year’.
You’ll be a key part of a fantastically collaborative team who really pull together when the pressure’s on. And because we rely so heavily on technology and innovation, we’ll make sure you have access to the best resources and training.
A mind full of ideas and the determination to see them through are an essential part of working here, because much of what we create has never been done before. Passionate about technology and what’s coming next, you’ll also need to have the skills and enthusiasm to communicate clearly, listen, discuss and dissect complex problems.
So if you want to work with industry experts, on a variety of challenging projects – creating software and products that change the face of our industry – then find out more about the roles we have on offer below.
Take a look at our latest opportunities
- Developer In Test - (Osterley, England, United Kingdom)
- Network Design Engineer - (London, England, United Kingdom)
- Agile Java Developer - (London, England, United Kingdom)
- DevOps Engineer - Sky Technology, Leeds - (Leeds, England, United Kingdom)
- Scala Developer @ NOW TV - (Osterley, England, United Kingdom)