Technology rotational graduate programme (Osterley)
Where you could be working
We’re committed to providing great rewards to the people who drive our success. Whether it’s taking care of your health, providing for your future, experiencing our great products or the little things that show we care, we aim to make your life better by providing a great range of benefits which fit around your needs.
Our rewards package provides you with:
- Free Sky Q, Broadband and discounted Talk. (One off payment required for installation and equipment for Sky Q).
- Pension plan – you’ll automatically be enrolled into the pension plan after you’ve been with us for three months. There’s also free life assurance (dependants will receive from two to four times your salary depending on your circumstances) and ill health cover.
- Healthcare plan – the health of our people is important to us, so we’ll provide you with a competitive healthcare plan.
- Savings – you can save on childcare costs, travel season tickets, mobile phones and cheaper shopping through retail vouchers.
- Dental insurance – discounted dental insurance for you and your family with a leading UK provider.
- Share save scheme – we’ll give you the opportunity to gain from our success, which means you’ll benefit as our share price rises (available for people on a permanent contract).
- Savings – we’ve arranged special discounts across a wide range of goods and services just for you.
- Gym benefits – discounted membership at many high street gyms, saving employees around £200 per annum.
And lots more
- Holidays – 25 days’ annual entitlement plus up to five extra days per year, the longer you stay with us. (entitlements may vary depending on location and business area.)
- Great support for working parents including generous maternity benefits with 6 months at full pay for those with the required length of service.
- A range of recognition schemes providing great prizes for our people who live and breathe our values.
- Make a difference – whatever good cause you want to support, we’ll help you with time off, donations or help raising funds.
- Flexible working – we have a clear and on-going commitment to a whole range of flexible working options depending on the job you do.
This is the easy part. Simply register your details and provide your academic information. That’s all there is to it.
If you need any adjustments for any stage of the process, make sure to let us know when you register and one of our team will be in touch to discuss.
As part of the application process you’ll complete our immersive digital assessments. One of these assessments will include a video interview. If you’re applying for any of our finance and software engineering programmes, we’ll also be assessing specific skills. For finance, we’ll ask you to complete a numerical reasoning test. For software engineering, you’ll take part in additional digital assessment where you can show us your coding skills.
Ready to go? Here are some hints and tips to get you started:
- Find somewhere quiet where you won’t get distracted
- It might help to turn off your phone or keep it on silent
- Open a new browser window or close any tabs you aren’t currently using
- Have a pen, some paper and calculator to hand
- Get camera ready. Make sure you’re in a tidy, well-lit space with good internet connection. And of course, test your audio and webcam to check that they’re working fine. We’ll give you some more instructions to help you get set up
- To get you in the swing of things, you’ll get some time to practice recording your answers. Make the most of this so you’re ready for your final take
- We know it might feel a little strange but try and treat the video interview like you would any interview. Dress comfortably, smile and keep focussed on the camera
- And finally, we’re excited to get to know you. Be yourself. Always provide answers that best represent you and what you would do in a given situation.
For the final assessment stage, we’ll invite you to our offices. You’ll get the opportunity to impress us in person and get a feel for what it’s really like to work at Sky.
It’s normal to be nervous but we’re on hand to help you along the way. To prepare, do your research about Sky and come ready to demonstrate your skills and passion. Think about what’s motivated you to apply to work here. We’re keen to hear more about you.
The day could include an individual interview, group discussion or individual exercise. We’ll give you plenty of notice and let you know how best to prepare for these activities. And while it may seem obvious, make sure you plan your journey ahead of time.
Once you’ve completed your assessment day, we’ll let you know when you can expect to hear back from us.
Any questions? Email us at earlycareers@Sky.uk